• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme v3.1.7

No permission to download
ShareCash updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Version 2.4.1 – July 09 2020- Update: Compatible with WooCommerce 4.3.0

Version 2.4.1 – July 09 2020- Update: Compatible with WooCommerce 4.3.0
- Update: Show the total price on mobile version.
- Fix: Some minor bugs.
- Fix: Can't hide the Vendor information in Dokan
- Fix: Show the shop link in the blog breadcrumb
- Fix: Can't get Instagram Photos

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please help me by answering my question. Which is the best for create a multi vendor shopping website, WordPress/martfury or Active ecommerce CMS ?

This guy cannot be stopped from sharing short links full of ads and malware. Here is the download link for mega

Reactions: guguk
ShareCash updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Martfury Theme v2.4.3

Download Martfury v2.4.3 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 2.4.3 – July 21 2020

• New: Add go back to previous page in Customize > Mobile > Inner Pages Settings > Go Back to Previous Page
  • New: Compatible with Nextend Social Login and Register plugin
  • New: Add a Large Container page template
  • New: Add custom the page header top and bottom space.
  • New: Add a hotline link in the header.
  • Fix: Some minor bugs.

Reactions: guguk

- New: Add go back to previous page in Customize > Mobile > Inner Pages Settings > Go Back to Previous Page
- New: Compatible with Nextend Social Login and Register plugin
- New: Add a Large Container page template
- New: Add custom the page header top and bottom space.
- New: Add a hotline link in the header.
- Fix: Some minor bugs.

Reactions: xacall
Earlier I posted a nice review about this theme, and I still use the theme, but this is just good advice if you've not started using this theme, you might want to find another theme. I ran tests using the themes original demo link on web.dev/measure (google's own) and the results came out really bad.
What prompted me to run the test was because my own website doesn't perform satisfactorily even though I have spent countless hours optimizing, best plugins, server tweaks and all. Then I found out my own website even scored higher than the demo in most cases. Attached below is a link to the results and a screenshot as well

screenshot-lighthouse-dot-webdotdevsite.appspot.com-2020.07.24-11_37_39.png

Just a heads up anyways. I'm already using the theme, so I guess I'm stuck with it. On the positive side, it's functionalities are really good and its nice and easy to use for users with the exception of loading speed anyways.
All the best

Martfury Theme v2.4.5

Download Martfury v2.4.5 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 2.4.5 – August 05 2020

• New: Show the vendor profile in the product loop for WCFM plugin.
  • New: Add option to disable Product Video, Product 360 View, Frequently Bought Together in the WCFM Dashboard.
  • New: Add Filter Products Status after selecting in Customize > Mobile > Catalog Sidebar
  • Update: Disable invalid swatches base on select ones.
  • Update: Work with the Primary Product...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock