• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Masterstudy - Education WordPress Theme

Masterstudy - Education WordPress Theme v4.8.47

No permission to download
Babak updated Masterstudy - Education WordPress Theme for Learning, Training Education Center with a new update entry:

Masterstudy Theme v4.1.2 Nulled

Download Masterstudy v4.1.2 - Education WordPress Theme for Learning, Training and Education Center Nulled Free
v4.1.2 - 19 Nov, 2020 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

• FIXED: Creating lesson with Elementor Page Builder
  • FIXED: Symbols position fixed for RTL
  • FIXED: Fixed error in share module
  • FIXED: Removed TGM notice in dashboard for instructors
  • FIXED: 'Add student to course' feature on frontend
  • FIXED: Spain...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: hncboys and dso110
Thank you very much for this theme. Can anyone please do me a favor? The login popup modal is not working. When I click on 'Login' button, the screen becomes faded and nothing else happens. This is the only problem I need to fix on this nulled theme. I know premium support is not allowed. But please understand, without this, the theme is of no use. Please reply a solution for this! Thanks again for the contribution!

Hi dears... who can use SCORM addon? this is work for you? if work wich version SCORM are you use?

Masterstudy – Education Center WordPress Theme v4.1.2 NULLED

TassieNZ :)
The theme is Not nulled. For importing demo this error displayed:
Theme Registration Error. You have already used this TOKEN more than 3 times. You need to purchase separate licenses for each your website!

• Love
Reactions: Babak and startop
Babak updated Masterstudy - Education WordPress Theme for Learning, Training Education Center with a new update entry:

Masterstudy Theme v4.1.3 Nulled

Download Masterstudy v4.1.3 - Education WordPress Theme for Learning, Training and Education Center Nulled Free
v4.1.3 - 10 Dec, 2020 - Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Compatible with WordPress 5.6
  • FIXED: Sidebar section renamed in Theme Options
  • FIXED: Sidebar module error
  • FIXED: Editing in Elementor doesn't work for theme custom post types
  • FIXED: Enterprise academy layout fixed (script enqueue)
  • FIXED: Removed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: SamDam
Hello,

I want to use the masterstudy theme academy header for offline courses, but it pulls the course categories from the lms system, does anyone know how to show the woocommerce categories here?

Thank you very much for the help.

1609731030984-png.59165

if anyone needs it;

public_html / wp-content / plugins / stm-post-type / redux-framework

MasterStudy: courses_categories_with_search.php (partials / headers / parts / courses_categories_with_search.php)

stm_lms_course_taxonomy change to product_cat
'taxonomy' => 'product_cat'

its working.

if anyone needs it;

public_html / wp-content / plugins / stm-post-type / redux-framework

MasterStudy: courses_categories_with_search.php (partials / headers / parts / courses_categories_with_search.php)

stm_lms_course_taxonomy change to product_cat
'taxonomy' => 'product_cat'

its working.

product category names come, but the product category icons do not appear. My search for help continues. I would be glad if anyone has a solution and shares it.

thanks babiato family.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and maumaju
not nulled original file
thanks for sharing but your link removed
always remove tracking code from zip file
SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
themeforest-BIU2JNGZ-masterstudy-education-center-wordpress-theme.zip
themeforest-masterstudy-education-center-wordpress-theme.zip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shajid1223
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock