• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes

MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.4.6

No permission to download
Babak updated MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.3.5

Download MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.3.5 Nulled Free
v4.3.5 - 2024-01-29

- **FIXED**: Failed to translate additional fields to WPML added via LMS Form editor.
- **Enhancements**: Added required attribute to each checkbox field in the LMS Form editor.
- **Enhancements**: Now if you click a window outside the popup for forms the popup is hidden.
- **Enhancements**: Added form-builder-fields component.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi mates.. I have an issue when importing SCORM packages. I imported the attached SCORM file but I keep getting an error message when testing:
Error: Unable to acquire LMS API, content may not play properly and results may not be recorded.

The host LMS for this dispatch returned an empty learner id. Since the learner id is required for dispatch, the launch has been halted.
The SCORM file works on SCORM cloud when I tested. Is there a needed integration or a way to convert the SCORM file to something that works with masterstudy?
I'll appreciate your advice.

Attachments

• workplace_first_aid_online_training_course_sample_dispatch_40b96cd2.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi mates.. I have an issue when importing SCORM packages. I imported the attached SCORM file but I keep getting an error message when testing:

The SCORM file works on SCORM cloud when I tested. Is there a needed integration or a way to convert the SCORM file to something that works with masterstudy?
I'll appreciate your advice.
@Babak @dev king @Taekiwz @AKSakallı any help on this?

Please Update :

Changelog​

4.8.37​

February 15, 2024
    • Update: MasterStudy LMS Pro Plugin is updated to v4.3.6.
    • Update: MasterStudy LMS Free Plugin is updated to v3.2.5.
    • Update: STM Configurations is updated to v4.6.11.
    • Fix: An error occurs in the Media Library when uploading a video via the JetPack VideoPress plugin.
    • Fix: The user avatar in the mobile view header is not loaded from the user profile.
    • Fix: There were poor-quality images on the blog page.
    • Fix: Added filetype check which triggers custom crop of images.

AKSakallı updated MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v.4.3.7

## 4.3.7 - 2024-02-20
- **Enhancements**: Added the ability for students to save draft assignments.
- **Enhancements**: Audio/video question playback now stops when a user makes a second audio/video playback.
- **Enhancements**: Simplified the activation of the Question Media addon.
- **Fix**: The discounted course price is not displayed correctly in the Course Bundle.
- **Fix**: Single Course Co-Instructors undefined key avatar error is fixed.

Hi, is there a way to activate pro plus version of this plugin? If there is any, please let us know 🙏

Reactions: ggwp
AKSakallı updated MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v.4.3.9

## 4.3.9 - 2024-02-29
- **New**: Added a new Social Login addon.
- **Enhancements**: Added Loader to show audio and video saving process in percentage.
- **Fix**: Add Enrolled Students as Attendees option is not available when creating a Google Meet lesson from Course Builder.

Babak updated MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.4.0

Download MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.4.0 Nulled Free
v4.4.0 - 2024-03-14

- **Enhancements**: Added a new Certificate builder.
- **Enhancements**: Added sidebar for selecting certificate templates.
- **Enhancements**: Added ability to insert different elements such as course time, description, progress, etc.
- **Enhancements**: It is possible to add a certificate separately to a course or to a category of courses.

Hi, is there a way to activate pro plus version of this plugin? If there is any, please let us know 🙏

Do anyone have the LMS Pro plugin plus version? I think the version uploaded is the one that comes with the theme and does not have the premium addons. I need them! 🙏🙏🙏

@Babak @AKSakallı any chance?

MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.4.1

Download MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.4.1 Nulled Free
v4.4.1 - 2024-03-20

- **Enhancements**: Added an option to display coowned courses in the instructor's public profile.
- **Enhancements**: Updated the view on the page of quizzes created with the Online Testing addon.
- **Fix**: Student progress is not displayed for the group creator.
- **Fix**: Student files from Assignments are displayed in the admin's media library.

MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.4.3

Download MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.4.3 Nulled Free
v4.4.3 - 2024-04-04

- **Enhancements**: Added filter on instructor names in Certificate builder for admin.
- **Enhancements**: Added ability for instructors to create certificates.
- **Enhancements**: Added a separate page with certificates that instructors have created themselves.
- **Enhancements**: Added certificate list in the admin panel, where admin manages all certificates and...

MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.4.4

Download MasterStudy LMS Learning Management System PRO By StylemixThemes v4.4.4 Nulled Free
v4.4.4 - 2024-04-08

- **Fix**: If there are no popups or signup forms on the page when a guest tries to sign up using a referral link, the referral link option does not work.
- **Fix**: The certificate tab is not displayed for a student.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock