• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MeetAir - iOS and Android Video Conference App for Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, Online Training

MeetAir - iOS and Android Video Conference App for Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, Online Training 1.2.1

No permission to download
@Babak Update resource please

Latest cleaned file uploaded

nulled it by commenting the following code:

/install/do_install.php

//validate purchase code
// $verification = valid_purchase_code($purchase_code);

// if (!$verification || $verification != "verified") {
// echo json_encode(array("success" => false, "message" => "Please enter a valid purchase code."));
// exit();
// }

Latest cleaned file uploaded

nulled it by commenting the following code:

/install/do_install.php

//validate purchase code
// $verification = valid_purchase_code($purchase_code);

// if (!$verification || $verification != "verified") {
// echo json_encode(array("success" => false, "message" => "Please enter a valid purchase code."));
// exit();
// }
can u advice , i need to istall own jeetsy server? i need to download it from jeetsy or need customization ?

deactivate twitter account
Twitter’s official communications profile said it knows some users “feel tweets are too permanent” and that the new feature will allow users “to join the public conversation with your fleeting thoughts.

Please, tell me , it really version 1.22.0 ? because file inside said older version

What do we do if we get this error: "Your view folder path does not appear to be set correctly. Please open the following file and correct this: index.php "

@Babak @djpcm please update resource
24 November 2020 V1.0.3

Flutter latest version(1.22.0) of SDK support.
xCode Latest version(12.2) Support
Fixed few minor bugs.

Hello, how to nulled it? When i type do_install.php, it say i must set all database, but where can i set it? If i use install.php and fill all the requirement, it still not install
You must create a database before installing

At where we can create the database? At install.php? But if we full the database in install.php, the website will not install, but if skip and run do_install.php, it still ask for the databse
You must create a database before installing

At where we can create the database? At install.php? But if we full the database in install.php, the website will not install, but if skip and run do_install.php, it still ask for the databse

You create the database on your web hotel!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock