• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mega cloud account

imraxstar

Oct 27, 2020
Is this true , i have just 55 GB of data in this mega cloud and it's a free account. Can they delete my data ?

Attachments

• 20201203_164335.jpg
    20201203_164335.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 41
They have not deleted your data. But they will, and they can if you don't upgrade or delete data in the next however many days since the notice.

Maybe I didn't understand your question bc I don't get why you sound shocked.

Reactions: imraxstar
They have not deleted your data. But they will, and they can if you don't upgrade or delete data in the next however many days since the notice.

Maybe I didn't understand your question bc I don't get why you sound shocked.
then what's the whole point of cloud storage , if they delete your data and force you to upgrade and how i can prevent this to happen buddy. Because i simply can not afford a upgrade.

Yes, they will if you do not play the rules.
i don't know much about rules bro , it's 48 GB already in cloud and then i added another 7 GB file to it. That's it. It's a very old account of mine. Maybe that's why they are sending those emails.

i don't know much about rules bro , it's 48 GB already in cloud and then i added another 7 GB file to it. That's it. It's a very old account of mine. Maybe that's why they are sending those emails.
mega gives 50gb free. and you crossed 50gb limit

The note said you were over your allowed storage for over a month. Talk to the customer service, they will unlock your account so that you can delete/download until you're under the limit. Holding it hostage would be negative publicity.
You could mention that you're discussing it in a high-frequented forum.

They will delete your data if you are inactive for too long with your account, with at least once a month you login, it will be safe from deleting data. Don't keep your data more than 50GB, 49.5GB should be fine. That's my experience after several years of using Mega

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock