MEGA PRO LITE - 1 Year Gift Card 10$ ONLY

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 5, 2018
Manila, Singapore, Dubai
That would be great ... :p It was just a question. Anyway, I'm very happy for this great offer of yours! (y)
Reliable as usual. Activated the Mega pro lite in a heartbeat.
12 TB per year traffic and 400 GB storage.
Thanks

I appreciate your feedback dearly, Please leave me sellix feedback when you get time, (link can be found at the email where you received the gift code), only when you have a min to spare :)

Reactions: RalfSander

rainster

Jun 20, 2020
Works perfectly, thank you! If I buy another voucher code, can I hold onto it for a year and redeem it when this one expires, or will this voucher expire before then?

• Haha
Reactions: Danz

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 5, 2018
Manila, Singapore, Dubai
I used the code, still it auto-renewed through my card which I was using earlier. 😞
can you please PM me details, perhaps your monthly renewal was due before the code applied,

I would cancel and remove card then use the year code,

Have few buyer who had renewal and applied and got extended, check the first or second reply for Medw screenshot.