• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MicroThemer - WordPress CSS Editor

MicroThemer - WordPress CSS Editor v7.1.0.1 Nulled

No permission to download

Leo-X

May 3, 2021
Babak submitted a new resource:

MicroThemer - WordPress CSS Editor - Download MicroThemer - WordPress CSS Editor Nulled Free Premium CSS Editor

Download MicroThemer - WordPress CSS Editor Nulled Free Premium CSS Editor
Customize your WordPress theme with point and click editing and visual updates. Design responsively, integrate with page builders, and get great support. WordPress CSS editing for everyone!

Responsive design for mobile and tablets
Designing for different screen sizes is easy with Microthemer. Our site preview automatically changes size to...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: DonJose
Babak updated MicroThemer - WordPress CSS Editor with a new update entry:

MicroThemer v6.1.5.2 Nulled

Download MicroThemer v6.1.5.2 - WordPress CSS Editor Nulled Free
= v6.1.5.2 (April 30th 2020) = Thanks To @NullMaster

# Enhancement
* Sass variables supported in new Var color picker field.
* Improved connectivity when unlocking Microthemer.

# Bugs fixed
* Fixed issue with Beaver Builder integration: Uncaught ReferenceError: FLBuilder is not defined.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thank you :) Are there special instructions for this? I read that it is great to use with Oxygen but the plugin shows that it needs to be unlocked. (see attachment). Any help would be appreciated. I would love to try this

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 1.36.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 1.36.08 PM.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 18
MicroThemer V6.1.5.8 Free Download from mega:
https://mega.nz/file/tJEniAiI#M8eB7d6JR0c73cyUrdV8KiVJQ31t6NgCzLwxgT2Q1JY

Changelog :
= 6.1.5.8 (May 10th 2020) =
# Bugs fixed
* The HTML pane in targeting mode didn't always load new HTML when expanding the advanced options.

= 6.1.5.7 (May 8th 2020) =
# Bugs fixed
* Deleting the final selector, and then re-adding it, returned the original CSS to the custom code editor.
* Recent update to Oxygen template loading caused issues with saving shortcodes. It seems to be a quirk of Oxygen that the template admin screen must be visited before the template can be edited visually.
* Improved compatibility with Oxygen 3.3 and it's new post locking system. There is still scope for improvement, but Oxygen may have to update things at their end.

Last edited:
Can we get the latest update v6.1.6.6? Or is there any way that we can null this manually every time we update from the backend?

Thank you :) Are there special instructions for this? I read that it is great to use with Oxygen but the plugin shows that it needs to be unlocked. (see attachment). Any help would be appreciated. I would love to try this
I have put my email and it unlocks

Reactions: rpiminds
I've tested the free version and found that the class selector is not as precise as firefox/chrome tools. Any tips how to use it efficiently?

I know this is not my thread but here I update it with untouched version and nulled one :)

The thomas version is the nulled one, enter any letter in "Unlock" to activate all features. The other version is the untouched one, as according to the rules here.

VERSION: 6.2.1.5 (08/05/2020)

If you want to, update the thread @Babak

Attachments

• microthemer-thomas.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
  • microthemer.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock