• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Migrate from Wowonder to Sngine

Blogster

Oct 3, 2019
Hello dudes, please how can I migrate from Wowonder to Sngine without losing members data and files

Reactions: Nabeel
Would you please send me your website address I wanna see this because I have plan to launch website using wowonder, and why are you moving from wowonder to signa
Regards

wowonder support is foolish and always want money.

Their apps are based on Csharp .cs (xamrin studio) and it is very confusing and apps are also very much slower on real mobile.

They are hiding many things from public, like all apps download links are missing and they are showing fae screenshot of apps

I am watching this because I would like to hear you guys what do you think about Wowonder vs Sngine?
it seems Sngine is a copy of Wowonder at least they started as a copy but now doing good.
I am thinking about creating social network portal and considering possibilities. Any other recommendation?

Also both use Tvilio for video chats and it's expansive. Is there any script that has an option for self hosted video calls/streaming? I would install open source like Jitsi but they only offer fakin Tvilio.

What do you thinking is better Wo or Sng?

Well basically I will answer my question but hope more people will test those two and comment.

Imo Sngine is much better. More stable, a little bit faster (testing on my own dedicated webserver), better page speed test marks, much better in design and simplicity (users can easily find everything as Sngine is a lot like FB and it should be) and most important, Sngine is less buggy.
Everything works as it should in Sngine. Menu is great. Pages as well. Some small things like wallet, users can easily find it for example etc. Functions like points and pro subscription are explained well. Advertising, creating ads, ads stats etc. Translation is much better using "get text" with po/mo files if you compare to Wowonder where everything is translated inside system and written in database.

Now to be honest Wowonder has more functions because it is longer on the market and Sngine author is following Wo path (meaning he is creating pretty much a copy of Wo and its functions but more with FB look). Few examples are in Wo you can setup job offers and fundings and in Sngine you don't have those options yet, but that is not so important if you are starting your project.
Wo has actual Android/Ios apps. Sngine has only web-view apps. I don't see a problem there as well. Because those apps for Wo are from other authors and they are buggy too. I didn't try any app/web-app (I have 32 bit cpu at the moment so can't compile for example Android apps) but read a lot of comments. So many problems and bugs.
What I like most in Wo if compare to Sng is Wo has "follow" system (you can change to friends system if you like) where Sng has only "friends" system with following as addition.
It is a little bit simpler to use follow system where users just need to click to follow somebody without asking his permission. With friends system it is exactly like FB. Although they still can follow somebody in Sngine.

What do you think? Somebody else tested those two?

Reactions: lekhanhky
does anyone know whats the purpose of the sms feature in WoWonder? can I use it to send bulk alerts? if so how?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stasmartyn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock