• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mobile App BuddyBoss

Hello people,

I believe the mobile app is something buddyboss customized. That way I believe you can't do it simply or cheaply.

But with a little programming, you were able to create a mobile experience for your users.

Reactions: TsieOmni
You cannot just add a app to the app store without signing up to licenses etc
Pretty certain the app thing is actually hiring them to develop a custom solution, there is no 'app'.

Installing 'Progressive WP' will give you what you need to enable PWA mode. On Android this works great. iPhone on Safari is working too. Yet to get push notifications working properly.

Just checking on the app page now, seems they have updated some text and it is clearer now that it is "Mobile App development services "

Yeah if you look, their app is provided by AppBoss which seems like a custom service. Starts at $5000 and a yearly $200ish fee :eek::p I am guessing they use an internal API to make app. If you see their official BuddyPress vs BuddyBoss page, REST API is coming soon. You could hire a developer for cheaper later to make the app using the API once its out.

Reactions: pepito pe
Yeah if you look, their app is provided by AppBoss which seems like a custom service. Starts at $5000 and a yearly $200ish fee :eek::p I am guessing they use an internal API to make app. If you see their official BuddyPress vs BuddyBoss page, REST API is coming soon. You could hire a developer for cheaper later to make the app using the API once its out.
Did you get a budget from them? I don't see anywhere the pricing, but I imagined that the cost was pretty high :/

Pretty certain the app thing is actually hiring them to develop a custom solution, there is no 'app'.

Installing 'Progressive WP' will give you what you need to enable PWA mode. On Android this works great. iPhone on Safari is working too. Yet to get push notifications working properly.

Just checking on the app page now, seems they have updated some text and it is clearer now that it is "Mobile App development services "
But you can just send manual push notifications using PWA, right? I mean, not automatic push notification for certain users as any app will does. At least a few month ago I had that issue using PWA and push notifications.

Reactions: TsieOmni
Did you get a budget from them? I don't see anywhere the pricing, but I imagined that the cost was pretty high :/

Look at the initial set up cost lol

Reactions: pepito pe
The initial cost + monthly cost makes it quite unaffordable for the average owner.

Just use DaftPlug. Gives you all these overdue features BuddyBoss probably will take forever to actually implement :)

how do you configure the push notification on PWA?? couse i can only do the web push notification

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock