• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mobile Native Social Timeline Applications - For WoWonder Social PHP Script

Mobile Native Social Timeline Applications - For WoWonder Social PHP Script v5.1.8

No permission to download
I think the admin needs to delete this resource as no one can help to null this app.

@Babak @TassieNZ @starliner @bobikzoza @medw1311 @NullMaster @White Devil

Please investigate this account: @graycore13, I am already suspicious that the account is trying to take advantage of getting money from members without the way that has been determined by the rules in this forum by pretending or camouflaging it in the name of donations.
I have previously reported the account for suspicious posts, and my report has been received by the moderator or admin, his comments on several threads have been deleted and he has been warned.
Then a few days ago he (or she, let's call as he now) told me to PM him, and I did because from the start I was suspicious of the account. It turned out that my suspicions were true, the 100% same comments he posted in several threads just to lure the members here to ask him for help with the aim of getting him money.
He required to send him money if he wanted to get his help bypassing the application.
I try to agree to donate for his help. I have no problem donating an amount according to my means if he is really able to do it.
But the funny thing is that he insisted on asking for donations by having to first state the nominal to be donated and had to send him the money first to get help. It's the same as selling an application cracking service!
My guess was right from the start this person was trying to get money by trying to sell related application bypass services without obeying the selling rules in this forum.
I believe he has many accounts in here to support his method (by commenting and supporting each other) to build a trust that she/he can bypass and gain money from members in here.

Please see the screenshots:

Attachments

• report babiato.png
    report babiato.png
    561.4 KB · Views: 72
xpresotw updated Mobile Native Social Timeline Applications - For WoWonder Social PHP Script with a new update entry:

Android & iOS Stable Version 3.7

• (Android Stable Version 3.7 ) 25 November 2020
    • [Added] New style for trending section.
    • [Added] Shortcuts page and group.
    • [Added] Ability to view Weather from the app.
    • [Added] Ability to view last blogs in trending.
    • [Added] New style for dialog announcement with sound effect.
    • [Fixed] Comment system in Articles and Movies.
    • [Fixed] Height embeded video in a Facebook post.
    • [Fixed] App crash when adding a new post.
    • [Fixed] 7+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak @TassieNZ @starliner @bobikzoza @medw1311 @NullMaster @White Devil

Please investigate this account: @graycore13, I am already suspicious that the account is trying to take advantage of getting money from members without the way that has been determined by the rules in this forum by pretending or camouflaging it in the name of donations.
I have previously reported the account for suspicious posts, and my report has been received by the moderator or admin, his comments on several threads have been deleted and he has been warned.
Then a few days ago he (or she, let's call as he now) told me to PM him, and I did because from the start I was suspicious of the account. It turned out that my suspicions were true, the 100% same comments he posted in several threads just to lure the members here to ask him for help with the aim of getting him money.
He required to send him money if he wanted to get his help bypassing the application.
I try to agree to donate for his help. I have no problem donating an amount according to my means if he is really able to do it.
But the funny thing is that he insisted on asking for donations by having to first state the nominal to be donated and had to send him the money first to get help. It's the same as selling an application cracking service!
My guess was right from the start this person was trying to get money by trying to sell related application bypass services without obeying the selling rules in this forum.
I believe he has many accounts in here to support his method (by commenting and supporting each other) to build a trust that she/he can bypass and gain money from members in here.

Please see the screenshots:
Please use the Report button on the PM's where they asking for the donation so I can verify they are genuine.

Reactions: pcintav
Is it nulled? how to connect to the app and bypass its verification key?
if you need a key, i can provide you one, since i have just 3 keys. one for my client, one for production. one for nulling purpose, please @NullMaster @TassieNZ @Babak and maybe or someone here who can nelled it. 🙏

i just PM you the key, for you to use it :)
Item ID:
1xxxxxx

Item Purchase Code:
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-(see it in your PM from me)
Have Fun

Last edited:
Reactions: pcintav
if you need a key, i can provide you one, since i have just 3 keys. one for my client, one for production. one for nulling purpose, please @NullMaster maybe or someone here who can nelled it. 🙏

i just PM you the key, for you to use it :)
Have Fun

This what I love from Babiato business is business, help is help, thanks, buddy.

Reactions: xpresotw
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock