• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

modulesgarden method

apmoss

Babiato Lover
May 22, 2022
recently i'm tried to crack license of modulesgarden and i figure out a way to do that,
but down side it is required local CA ssl cert for https connection

it is hosts file edited method

1) create a local web server ad modulesgarden.com
2) add hosts file a entry for override modulesgarden.com
3) this is hard part you need to create a CA cert and make self signed trusted ssl certs and use on local web server

this is the php file i used

it is little bit messy but it works
if someone have a ways to integrate directly to module it will be nice

about secrets i extracted from modules encoded files

• Love
Reactions: alfonsobp
Any chance you can extract other module secrets, perhaps then we can have one of the coders in the forum program this in a more automated fashion. Thanks

If you know the secret for each module why not, All licensing works with the same principle for modulesgarden.

Not sure, but did anyone try this? I see at least 3 things at the first glance that would make this not work.

Last edited:
Any chance you can extract other module secrets, perhaps then we can have one of the coders in the forum program this in a more automated fashion. Thanks
sorry i didnt login to forum a while.

i guess only way to extract secret is decode sadly

old version like cpanelextended 3.11 is open to direct overwrite

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Can you nulle this Hetzner Cloud servers, these are original files.

Attachments

• hetzner_cloud_servers_1.9.1_whmcs.zip
    13.3 MB · Views: 8
recently i'm tried to crack license of modulesgarden and i figure out a way to do that,
but down side it is required local CA ssl cert for https connection

it is hosts file edited method

1) create a local web server ad modulesgarden.com
2) add hosts file a entry for override modulesgarden.com
3) this is hard part you need to create a CA cert and make self signed trusted ssl certs and use on local web server

this is the php file i used
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

it is little bit messy but it works
if someone have a ways to integrate directly to module it will be nice

about secrets i extracted from modules encoded files
Is this still working ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock