• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

monetizing manga site with adsense

will not be able to, even if you are approved the first time, at intervals you will be banned adsense

why not using popup alone? adsense will be too much risk....
adsense allow only LEGAL things....

but if you using popup... i think with small visitor, you can be earning as low as 50$ permonth
1689503578733.png

why not using popup alone? adsense will be too much risk....
adsense allow only LEGAL things....

but if you using popup... i think with small visitor, you can be earning as low as 50$ permonth
1689503578733.png
what is the ad company you are using for popunder?

What is the ads company you are using? I'm looking for way to monetizing my anime site too
tell me name too, please
here the link

if you register with that link, you should be automatic become "premium" membership, so the cpm should be same like mine.... JUSt don't forget to CHAT with your PERSONAL AM
for normal users i don't know how much the cpm, since i just test it using premium partner account

Last edited:
hello ,

i need help getting approval for a manga site in adsense
I have a better idea for you … STOP monetizing your website with DUMP sh** from some random ass advert company … USE INSTEAD CONTENT THAT YOUR USER ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR …

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock