• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Monitize Website

Goodlucky

Banned User
Mar 26, 2020
Algérie
bnews.co.uk
Hello, Dear babiato member

I spend about 6 hours of my time here :p

I wanted to ask you here some time ago I opened a news website my in sub domain and now it starts to be a little known so I wonder if I can monitize my website so that it brings in money I use pop cash to have a can of money my for 55000 printing I only have 2 dollars here is my website: https://24hnews.yj.fr

thank you for helping me

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-10-28 035449.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-10-28 035449.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 160
Hello, Dear babiato member

I spend about 6 hours of my time here :p

I wanted to ask you here some time ago I opened a news website my in sub domain and now it starts to be a little known so I wonder if I can monitize my website so that it brings in money I use pop cash to have a can of money my for 55000 printing I only have 2 dollars here is my website: https://24hnews.yj.fr

thank you for helping me
If your content is not scrapped - sure, you can monetize with Adsense, which should add up some money. I wouldn't recommend using Adsense with pop ads though. Solely, it can bring a decent amount of money if daily visits are 5k+ pageviews.

If your content is not scrapped - sure, you can monetize with Adsense, which should add up some money. I wouldn't recommend using Adsense with pop ads though. Solely, it can bring a decent amount of money if daily visits are 5k+ pageviews.

hello, sorry but I can't use google adsens
it is sub domain that you offer me others

Keep working on growing the viewers you wouldn't get much to cash out with currently on any ads platform with your views

There are other ads companies out there...Some of them:

1. Media.net
  2. PropellerAds
  3. Amazon Native Shopping Ads
  4. Adversal
  5. Sovrn //Commerce
  6. Skimlinks
  7. Monumetric
  8. InfoLinks
  9. ylliX
  10. Evadav
  11. PopCash
  12. PopAds
  13. RevContent
  14. Adsterra
  15. SHE Media
  16. AdRecover
  17. MadAds Media
  18. Bidvertiser
  19. Adbuff
  20. BuySellAds
  21. AdClickMedia

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock