• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.25.0 + Addons

No permission to download
If you want it I can give you my nulled 7.12.2, but can't give you the untouched until later today as on different machine. :)
Yeah sure, just didn't think anyone in the thread would have nulled.

Physkx updated MonsterInsights - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

MonsterInsights Pro v7.12.2 Nulled

Download MonsterInsights v7.12.2 - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
= 7.12.2: August 10, 2020 =

- Tweak: We removed a dependency in our Headline Analyzer to improve compatibility with multiple site builders.

= 7.12.0: August 6, 2020 =
- New: We’ve added a Headline Analyzer tool directly in the Gutenberg Editor that enables you to write irresistible SEO headlines that drive traffic, shares, and rank better in search results.
- Tweak: We made some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tried the plugin but I get this error when I "Connect Monsterinsights"

The following error occurred during authentication:
The license key does not exist.

Return to your site

ok this fixed my issue about not connecting or failed to connect because of license, what i did is...install the lite/free version and connect it to your analytics, now the connection successful, deactivate the free version and install the premium that is here on babiato, then don't reconnect just keep the data...your done...voila your using premium and still connected...

BTW thank you to @TassieNZ @NullMaster by making this forums rock solid....🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock