• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Most needed plugins for any wordpress website.

moroccanfaculty

Banned User
Jan 14, 2020
Morocco
Hello,
I am opening this thread to share with you the most needed plugins for a Wordpress website.
You can give advice or make me remember if I missed any required plugin.

LIST:
  1. WP ROCKET
  2. WP SMUSH PRO
  3. YOAST SEO PLUGIN
  4. Disable Update Notifications (if you are using nulled version)
  5. SearchWP (for search optimisation)
  6. Simple Featured Image Column (If you want to index your categories and share them, a featured Image is needed)
  7. WP Media Folders (helps you organise your files easily so you can find them asap)
  8. Elfsight Social Share Buttons CC (doesn't slow your website ;))
Time for your suggestions

Form:
  • Caldera Form
  • ContactForm 7
Directory:
  • Directories Pro
Event Calendar:
  • Modern Events Calendar
Opt-In:
  • Bloom
Partner logos:
  • Logo Showcase

Reactions: moroccanfaculty
Hello,
I am opening this thread to share with you the most needed plugins for a Wordpress website.
You can give advice or make me remember if I missed any required plugin.

LIST:
  1. WP ROCKET
  2. WP SMUSH PRO
  3. YOAST SEO PLUGIN
  4. Disable Update Notifications (if you are using nulled version)
  5. SearchWP (for search optimisation)
  6. Simple Featured Image Column (If you want to index your categories and share them, a featured Image is needed)
  7. WP Media Folders (helps you organise your files easily so you can find them asap)
  8. Elfsight Social Share Buttons CC (doesn't slow your website ;))
Time for your suggestions

hey bro.. can you share Elfsight Social Share Buttons CC :)

for a simple site

1. Elementor
  2. Rank Math
  3. Autopimize
  4. w3 Total Cache (I had tested both WP Rocket and W3 total Cache) W3 TC is way better than WP Rocket.

Tips to load faster: Never import Templates, Instead if you want the same design do it with page builder to get more speed.

For Image Optimization use Autoptimize option or webp Express to serve webp based on browser.

Once the fonts are finalized download it and upload it using Astra custom font manager.

Use HT Access method for gzip compress or cpanel method. Dont use plugins.

for a simple site

1. Elementor
  2. Rank Math
  3. Autopimize
  4. w3 Total Cache (I had tested both WP Rocket and W3 total Cache) W3 TC is way better than WP Rocket.

Tips to load faster: Never import Templates, Instead if you want the same design do it with page builder to get more speed.

For Image Optimization use Autoptimize option or webp Express to serve webp based on browser.

Once the fonts are finalized download it and upload it using Astra custom font manager.

We have the same views on this.

Hey Guys! What is the best theme that compatible with Elementor for an online store? I found Rey theme but it's made a problem for me. how about deep Theme! I discovered it today it's compatible with all page builders!

I need a very clean theme like Rey theme Demos. I love it.

Share your experience, please!

Hey Guys! What is the best theme that compatible with Elementor for an online store? I found Rey theme but it's made a problem for me. how about deep Theme! I discovered it today it's compatible with all page builders!

hey, you can check astra them and as well as hello theme by elementor or if you want ecomerce theme check cerato

Reactions: iLegend

For me is Astra theme, most responsive one!

where
for a simple site

1. Elementor
  2. Rank Math
  3. Autopimize

Hi, can you upload Astra custom font manager ?

hey, you can check astra them and as well as hello theme by elementor or if you want ecomerce theme check cerato

I checked both hello and Astra, I didn't like them. it's time-consuming to build an eCommerce store with them!
I found Deep Theme has very good looking demos and 100% compatible with Elementor and other page builders.
As I install that it has very good widgets for the Elementor. fully customizable! I decided that run my website with that until I opened the forum and saw your reply !!!

WoW!! what I said when I saw the demos of Cerato theme! O my God! the Cerato was amazing in mobile and PC as well! the product pages were incredible and look so professional I totally satisfied with that. Now, I got a problem!!! between these two awesome themes! what did you do to me, bro! 😢 Both are my things... did you run any site with Cerato theme?

Thanks in advance for your gorgeous suggestion.

Last edited:
I checked both hello and Astra, I didn't like them. it's time-consuming to build an eCommerce store with them!
I found Deep Theme has very good looking demos and 100% compatible with Elementor and other page builders.
As I install that it has very good widgets for the Elementor. fully customizable! I decided that run my website with that until I opened the forum and saw your reply !!!

WoW!! what I said when I saw the demos of Cerato theme! O my God! the Cerato was amazing in mobile and PC as well! the product pages were incredible and look so professional I totally satisfied with that. Now, I got a problem!!! between these two awesome themes! what did you do to me, bro! 😢 Both are my things... did you run any site with Cerato theme?

Thanks in advance for your gorgeous suggestion.
Most welcome, i Checked the deep them its good and have many widgets but i think its slower than cerato, because cerato newer in market and clean design. (and in my opinion you first set your goal for web design and than choose that which theme which faster and build site speedly )

honestly, I don't like it! to make an eCommerce website.
Now I fall in love with Cerato and Deep theme.
bro astra is much much good theme for those who making site from scratch and custom site designs. astra also has pro adons which give more flexbility

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock