• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listings

Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing v5.6.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing with a new update entry:

Motors Theme v4.9.3 Nulled

Download Motors v4.9.3 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v4.9.3 - 18 Nov, 2020 - Big Thank To @TassieNZ

• STM Motors Car Rental updated (v 1.3).
  • STM Vehicles Listing updated (v 6.6.5).
  • STM MegaMenu updated (v 1.9).
  • STM Motors - Classified Five updated (v 1.0.6).
  • Subscriptio plugin updated (v 3.0.6).
  • FIX: “Add to any” option (missing featured image when sharing to Facebook)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: cofeman
Hi, I'm facing an issue in using this theme. I have checked the Dealer 2 option and Sell online function is showing in the add listing item.
I will be really thankful if you help me in it.

1605882968111.png

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing with a new update entry:

Motors Theme v4.9.4

Download Motors v4.9.4 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v4.9.4 - 2 Dec, 2020 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• UPDATED: STM Post Type updated to 4.6.8
  • UPDATED: STM Vehicles Listing updated to 6.6.6
  • UPDATED: STM Importer updated to 4.7.9
  • UPDATED: STM Motors Reviews updated to 1.3.6
  • UPDATED: STM Motors - Classified Five updated to 1.0.7
  • UPDATED...

Motors Theme v4.9.5 Nulled

Download Motors v4.9.5 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v4.9.5 - 17 Dec, 2020 - Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Compatible with WordPress 5.6
  • FIXED: Currency dropdown appearance fixed (Dealer 2 Layout)
  • FIXED: Map elements' appearance on the frontend (Boats Layout)
  • FIXED: Most Popular Post hover issue fixed (Car Magazine Layout)
  • FIXED: Trade in form text appearance in...

• Love
Reactions: cofeman and Babak
  • Love
Reactions: cofeman
I'm unable to import the demo.
It gets stuck on the second plugin. I have attached the screenshot.
The demo I was trying was Listing Six.
download (1).png

Trying to install the Motors Theme with "CAR DEALERSHIP TWO"

1609158475598.png

But stuck here

1609158151713.png

Unable to have the Demo content import ---> Any idea on what am I missing. Despite following the Installation Steps as guided on Motors Document

1609158250091.png

@Babak @TassieNZ pls suggest !

• Love
Reactions: Babak

Motors Theme v4.9.7 Nulled

Download Motors v4.9.7 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v4.9.7 - 14 Jan, 2021 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• UPD: STM Vehicles Listing updated to 6.6.8
  • UPD: STM Importer updated to 4.8.0
  • UPD: STM Motors Extends updated to 1.4.4
  • UPD: Slider Revolution updated to 6.3.5
  • IMPROVEMENT: Email...

Trying to install the Motors Theme with "CAR DEALERSHIP TWO"

1609158475598.png

But stuck here

1609158151713.png

Unable to have the Demo content import ---> Any idea on what am I missing. Despite following the Installation Steps as guided on Motors Document

1609158250091.png

@Babak @TassieNZ pls suggest !
Had same problem importing items. Setting PHP to version 7.0 resolve all problems.

Had same problem importing items. Setting PHP to version 7.0 resolve all problems.

oh well thats nice to hear ... BTW never done this before so asking, can I change the PHPver on a running website (Digitalocean droplets)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock