• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Multi Games - Tournament App with Landing Page & Admin Panel

Multi Games - Tournament App with Landing Page & Admin Panel v3.0

No permission to download
Uh guys the app doesn't seem to load some data from database. Like it won't show games or lotteries or products. Here is the screenshot. Any fix?

1595999237914.png

Uh guys the app doesn't seem to load some data from database. Like it won't show games or lotteries or products. Here is the screenshot. Any fix?

1595999237914.png
Hello,
I had difficulties in the process of compiling the application, I couldn't get around the existing bugs, after installation the application did not work on the emulator or phone.
If you can have your source, we can resume analysis and possible correction together, I am available.

Hello,
I had difficulties in the process of compiling the application, I couldn't get around the existing bugs, after installation the application did not work on the emulator or phone.
If you can have your source, we can resume analysis and possible correction together, I am available.
Sure you can contact me on whatsapp +923004396474 or any other place if you want. But I wanted to ask, were you able to get games list in app?

Please send me the finished version Multi Games - Tournament App with Landing Page & Admin Panel

Hello, I have 2 questions:
1. When the program starts, the application writes to those. work
2. How to enable OTP Firebase or how to disable it
Please help solve these problems

Attachments

• photo_2020-07-30_14-35-17.jpg
    photo_2020-07-30_14-35-17.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 12
I got a solution for the braintree gateway, but as a result of my country does not answer me, I was unable to discover the problem related to OTP, the sms is not sent.
Is anyone here interested in deploying the stripe in the application?

multi games is no more in codecanyon
i got refund my money back
i cannot sell on here nor Discussion
if any one want it working then PM me all done but make sure dont ask for free

Reactions: tech7starindia
multi games is no more in codecanyon
i got refund my money back
i cannot sell on here nor Discussion
if any one want it working then PM me all done but make sure dont ask for free
Is it so hard to help me with OTP? I only need to configure OTP.

Is it so hard to help me with OTP? I only need to configure OTP.
I found versions that use the same source in the codecanyon, but I don't know if it is linked to the same group of developers.
Universal Multi Games Tournament App with Admin Panel
It is an example, having even used the braintree version of the source in question successfully.

In the application Identify that there is a source code in "c" with purchase code validation parameters,administrator path URL and path API.
In the backend in the api file there is a second validation call for the "envato" API, I am finishing designing the process so that the validation of the api in the envato is replaced by a local validation.
Anyone who has any expertise in this process and wants to help, just signal.
Have u Nulled It ?

I am Getting error from google when uploaded application to playstore says "Your app(s) are using an unsafe implementation of the HostnameVerifier interface. You can find more information about how resolve the issue in this "
Can any One Please reply. I made this a app multi tournament skywinners nulled all working fine but google says this can any one help me

c
I am Getting error from google when uploaded application to playstore says "Your app(s) are using an unsafe implementation of the HostnameVerifier interface. You can find more information about how resolve the issue in this "
Can any One Please reply. I made this a app multi tournament skywinners nulled all working fine but google says this can any one help me
can you share nulled version with me? i can help you in this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock