• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Must Have WordPress Plugins for any new Websites in 2020

Moedj

Oct 18, 2019
Dark web
Must Have WordPress Plugins for any new WordPress Websites in 2020 what do you think share your point view
I am making few new websites that's why I am asking

Reactions: Antionette
  • TranslatePress
  • updraftplus
  • wpmu-smush-pro
  • uschema-ultimate-rich-data-schema
  • w3-total-cache
  • wordfence
  • wp-hide-pro
  • elementor-package

• Haha
Reactions: Moedj
  • TranslatePress
  • updraftplus
  • wpmu-smush-pro
  • uschema-ultimate-rich-data-schema
  • w3-total-cache
  • wordfence
  • wp-hide-pro
  • elementor-package

WP Smush is not the best option. Use Imagify. Much better.
W3 Total cache, again, is not the best option. The best option by far is the WP Rocket.
In regard to backup, I honestly don't see why you need a plugin for that?
I use the SG (Siteground) backup service. Simpler, and they backup daily without me worrying about it.
Wordfence is good, but I prefer Ithemes (Personal preference).
All sites need one of the above-mentioned plugins however.. + the Hide WP plugin.
For SEO I recommend RankMath.
I also use disable right click plugin on all my sites to protect my articles.

W3 Total cache, again, is not the best option. The best option by far is the WP Rocket.
I use the SG (Siteground) backup service. Simpler, and they backup daily without me worrying about it.
All sites need one of the above-mentioned plugins however.. + the Hide WP plugin.
I been followed RankMath long time and i installed one customer's website but it failed.
Due to a bug in RankMath customer's website URL's redirects advertisement websites and they (and also me) realized that presentation of the website to their customers!
So continue with YOAST!

In my experience, there is no effective way to stop copying your content. Anyone can simply disable JS and copy any content from your site. In other words, what your visitors see on their eyes can easily copy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock