• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Delivery WordPress Plugin

My Delivery WordPress Plugin v1.9.56

No permission to download

NullPakint

Trusted Uploader
Mar 3, 2020
Pakistan
NullPakint submitted a new resource:

My Delivery Wordpress ( Locked with license ) - My Delivery Wordpress, delivery, driver tru, commerce, delivery

My Delivery Wordpress

Plugin for creating a Virtual Delivery Store.
There is no need for the woocommerce plugin.

Detail - it needs to be canceled the license of the plugin, if someone has the capacity and share the link again in the forum, I believe it will help many of the forum.

I cannot share my license, as it does not work on a second installation (I already took the test)

Read more about this resource...

@NullPakint I nulled this for you.
After install and activate plugin click on update api then go to plugin menu and just click on activate license (see images below)
Please try it and report back.

Download from here:

2020-07-07 02_01_27-Plugins.png
2020-07-07 02_01_33-Plugins.png
2020-07-07 02_01_43-MyDelivery WordPress.png
2020-07-07 02_01_52-MyDelivery WordPress.png

After install and activate plugin click on update api then go to plugin menu and just click on activate license

This is the latest version my-delivey-wordpress1.6.4 and it comes configured as null, enter the word Activ before XXXXXX, example ActivXXXXXXX

Hello, the truth is, with the version that you published here, the plugins have been updated without any problem to the latest version.

Reactions: lectora
Hello, the truth is, with the version that you published here, the plugins have been updated without any problem to the latest version.
It is true, but if you think that you have the possibility to deactivate it and activate it again or install it elsewhere, you are wrong.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock