• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My site clone identically

I just posted a message on Cloudflare, I will see their response, otherwise I will delete it, but then we have to find another solution to protect ourselves, I published something on the site and I find it instantly on the cloned site
Yeah that was same happened with us.I am sure it is happening due to cloudflare misconfiguration.

Hello
An idea for how to fix the problem ?

I'm not sure, bro, But I noticed something funny. Even Cloudflare's gone bonkers and pointing the "clone" to your website. :ROFLMAO:

imageclone.PNG
Did someone play around with your DNS records or CNAME, Tried to change something on your website.?

Inform Cloudflare about this, but check your DNS records too.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, bro, But I noticed something funny. Even Cloudflare's gone bonkers and pointing the "clone" to your website. :ROFLMAO:

imageclone.PNG
Did someone play around with your DNS records or CNAME, Tried to change something on your website.?
[/CITATION]
no nobody i am the only admin, the problem comes from cloudflarei just changed them in to my host the clone site puts as error "Error 503 Service Unavailable " :sneaky:

no nobody I am the only admin, the problem comes from Cloudflare just changed them into my host the clone site puts as error "Error 503 Service Unavailable " :sneaky:

Then this is a Cloudflare issue.

It appears that your clone has no other record on the internet archive, except for this

URLMIME TYPEFROMTOCAPTURESDUPLICATESUNIQUES
http://masterytraffic.com/robots.txttext/plainJan 23, 2017Feb 11, 2017541

And your domain has 30 times between April 11, 2010 and May 14, 2020.

Whois:

Set up a trap and block his IP like I told you before. I have seen this before. They have done it to me a million times. Its a simple bot hitting your site combined with domain masking. Whatever you do his bot will copy.

cloudflare ? haha.. this is joke ?? you are hacked ! or scrape !! find ip clone site and block !

• Haha
Reactions: vehla
Set up a trap and block his IP like I told you before. I have seen this before. They have done it to me a million times. Its a simple bot hitting your site combined with domain masking. Whatever you do his bot will copy.
[/CITATION]
cloudflare ? haha.. this is joke ?? you are hacked ! or scrape !! find ip clone site and block !
Hello gopo \ yagizsayi
The clone has a cloudflare ip, so not easy to know the ip

You asked by cloudflare and there was an user to help you. So what says cloudflare?

You asked by cloudflare and there was an user to help you. So what says cloudflare?

1590597036272.png
I complained yesterday no response

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 13
Now he is masking babiato :) Its so easy to block his ass. Only if people listen.

Hello gopo \ yagizsayi
The clone has a cloudflare ip, so not easy to know the ip
This has nothing to do with cloudfare ip. You find his real ip by setting a trap using cloudflare firewall rules.. But I guess you are a beginner so its a waste of time explaining you so many times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dermanluther
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock