• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My top free Wordpress plugins You might not know

pitza

Dec 13, 2019
Here are my top free Wordpress plugins that each have great value because they solve a problem.

See if you like one too (in no particular order):

1. Complianz
Takes care of GDPR and has a great wizard so that you're compliant no matter in which country

2. Media Replace
Who doesn't know the annoyance of deleting a picture and then you cannot use the same name again. This plugin solves that issue and then some

3. Media from FTP
Especially older sites that have moved a few times, migrated from blogger or something will eventually have media in their content folder that's not registered by Wordpress. Or you uploaded via FTP. Here's a problem solver:

4. H5P
The potentially most underrated plugin in the world. Maybe Universe.
I don't know how to start describing the plethora of features. It could replace your LMS, you can create engaging content for your sites or just use it to embed your articulate (or whatelse) content.

5. Easy Plugin and Theme Updates
If you're using GPL and don't want to be bothered with loggin in to your panel or FTP, this plugin allows you to update your plugins right from Wordpress.
OBSOLETE since the latest WP version allows uploading of GPL updates anyways

6. Reading Time
Just that. It shows the estimated reading time for your posts.

7. Block bat bots
Probably the most effective bad stuff blocker.
I wished I had the pro version for all of my sites... if a null master wants to make this hamster happy.... *wink*

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock