• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MyCred Membership - (max 3 users with legit key for 1 year update)

leoman

Apr 16, 2020
Hi there,

I'm looking for a group with two other members.

They're offering 1-year membership with much of the plugins for $ 250 up to 3 licenses (I just need one). Now they are on Halloween special that drops the price for $200.

You can check more details here https://mycred.me/membership/

I need to get this done soon, if you are interesting, pm me or reply on the thread.

Thanks

Last edited:
Instead of splitting it 3 ways, would you pay $100 and have the other 2 guys pay $50 each?? If so then I'm down. If not then you can visit codegood.net and get the plugins for a fraction of the price

Instead of splitting it 3 ways, would you pay $100 and have the other 2 guys pay $50 each?? If so then I'm down. If not then you can visit codegood.net and get the plugins for a fraction of the price
Hey man,
why would i do that if we'd get exactly the same files? Either way, ill check later the site you post. Thanks.

Because you're the 1 looking for the outsource to assist with the price. Obviously you'd be charging the client for the full price of mycred so at least make the deal affordable for the others in the group buy

Because you're the 1 looking for the outsource to assist with the price. Obviously you'd be charging the client for the full price of mycred so at least make the deal affordable for the others in the group buy
Nuh im cool as it is. I dont wanna sound agressive but how i'm gonna use aint part of the debate, same goes other way, i could careless how other two would use as well. The only way to go is on a 3 ways split.

Read the rules regarding group buys please.

Thread closed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock