• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need a clarification on this

zer0gr4vity

Jul 14, 2020
As request by @CyberDeviL , I'm here copy pasting the conversation I started.

--------
Hey,

Hope all is good.

I'm not really sure if you've seen me here before but if yes, then maybe you know, I'm into hacking and stuff and I've exposed Bubbletok here and even contributed by giving away freebies. Was away for a while and now back.

Back then, while hacking Bubbletok and sliding into their servers, I came across few backups of some major apps. Like there is an app called "Inditok". They were using the same script that was developed by Digicen (Bubbletok guys) and so I have their database dumps now. So, my concern is if I can sell such database here on this forum ? Since it has millions of people's details which can be used for marketing purpose.

And this is not just limited to Bubbletok and it's database. I have a lot more from my past hacks. If it's okay for you, I'll proceed. Alongside, I'll keep contributing to the community.

Just making it clear, that there are a lot of such people who would be willing to buy, since I get a lot of requests in my messages to help them get data and they would happily pay for it. But in any case, every decision is welcomed.

-----

@Babak @alexmisaila @ddpanda @ELLIO7 @hexor @medw1311 @Jano @patrocle @phpcore @tuton012 @TassieNZ @slvrsteele

Looking forward for your response.

As request by @CyberDeviL , I'm here copy pasting the conversation I started.

--------
Hey,

Hope all is good.

I'm not really sure if you've seen me here before but if yes, then maybe you know, I'm into hacking and stuff and I've exposed Bubbletok here and even contributed by giving away freebies. Was away for a while and now back.

Back then, while hacking Bubbletok and sliding into their servers, I came across few backups of some major apps. Like there is an app called "Inditok". They were using the same script that was developed by Digicen (Bubbletok guys) and so I have their database dumps now. So, my concern is if I can sell such database here on this forum ? Since it has millions of people's details which can be used for marketing purpose.

And this is not just limited to Bubbletok and it's database. I have a lot more from my past hacks. If it's okay for you, I'll proceed. Alongside, I'll keep contributing to the community.

Just making it clear, that there are a lot of such people who would be willing to buy, since I get a lot of requests in my messages to help them get data and they would happily pay for it. But in any case, every decision is welcomed.

-----

@Babak @alexmisaila @ddpanda @ELLIO7 @hexor @medw1311 @Jano @patrocle @phpcore @tuton012 @TassieNZ @slvrsteele

Looking forward for your response.
Once I've shared here (for free) a database from a website... I've got warned because isn't allowed on babiato, and they deleted my thread.
So.... No, you can't...

I don't think you can as Babiato tries to keep its record clean. Though I am willing to hear from other staff members and possibly @Babak

Hi,
we have decided not to allow this . . For further clarification on this I'll set a general rule on this :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock