• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

need a hosting for my project

OSPUNK

Nov 21, 2018
Ámsterdam
thfty.xyz
Hello everyone, I am looking for a hosting for my typography project, I have a great collection that I want to share, but I have not found a cheap hosting for my hobby, or someone so kind can share a space for me.

Uploading your collection to your own host could not be cheap as you think. Because it not just about just storage you should think also bandwith. When someone download (and also upload any font) to host it takes your bandwith.
I suggest to upload collection to any cloud storage.
Google Drive (Free 15 GB)
Mega (Free 50GB)

Just create website and share link. And save bandwith and storage.
Good luck

Reactions: markas
Uploading your collection to your own host could not be cheap as you think. Because it not just about just storage you should think also bandwith. When someone download (and also upload any font) to host it takes your bandwith.
I suggest to upload collection to any cloud storage.
Google Drive (Free 15 GB)
Mega (Free 50GB)

Just create website and share link. And save bandwith and storage.
Good luck

I will not upload anything to the hosting, I just need it for the forum

they said payment gateway will be active very soon they just waiting for approval.
ask their support, they really have best customer support

Hello everyone, I am looking for a hosting for my typography project, I have a great collection that I want to share, but I have not found a cheap hosting for my hobby, or someone so kind can share a space for me.
I presume you have a domain name? If so, PM me your requirements. Providing you are using it for what you described, I'll give you free hosting as you have been a member for a long time.

As well as requirements, PM me your domain name and I'll set up a cPanel etc. for you. This is on my business hosting server and is pretty fast! :)

TassieNZ :)

I presume you have a domain name? If so, PM me your requirements. Providing you are using it for what you described, I'll give you free hosting as you have been a member for a long time.

As well as requirements, PM me your domain name and I'll set up a cPanel etc. for you. This is on my business hosting server and is pretty fast! :)

TassieNZ :)
thanks!

He already sent you the information

Regarding your project needs, please feel free to send me a PM. We support school and charity projects as well.

• Love
Reactions: WaldoZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock