• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need a Suggestion

iamanoob

May 28, 2020
Is there any plugin,
when user open the website, it has to popup, asking for pincode

User has to enter the pincode to check the availability

Is there any plugin,
when user open the website, it has to popup, asking for pincode

User has to enter the pincode to check the availability
can share example or demo please

1603576464993.png

Like this

user has to enter their pincode, to check whether we deliver the products to that particular location or not

no no
not that @NullMaster

I am checking for like

Ex:
There is a Ecommerce website

When user enters, it has to show a popup, in that popup when user enter the pincode(zipcode)
If we are working in that particular zipcode, then it has to tell, we will deliver is "2" days like that

if we are not working in that particular zipcode, then it has to tell, some message that we put

I was going to post the same as shared by TassieNZ

screenshot-1.png

It is showing auto load popup in settings.

Reactions: johnwick
The Pro version is shown for editing the heading of the popup, I shared the image from the free plugin page itself. You should install & check this plugin once.

Installed that too
Popup is not coming :(

Is that an error from my site?

Can you please test it in your site?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock