• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help, I can't receive paiement on paypal

Knoclar

Babiato Lover
Jan 7, 2019
Madagascar
knoclar.com
Hi everyone,
Like I said in the title, I can't receive money on my PayPal account.
I've already linked my visa card to it
and I can send money or buy online, but can't receive
My friends say that It's because I live in Madagascar (Africa), and we are blacklisted or something like that
Is there a way to fix that? Or bypass that restriction?

Reactions: boYg
It seems you are on the blacklist for countries that can receive money into your PayPal account.

I had a friend in a similar situation and had to set-up a vpn for him with a dedicate IP address and a pre-paid credit card account that he could have his PayPal money sent to so he could then withdraw the money from there in various ways.

Reactions: KarmaticOne
It seems you are on the blacklist for countries that can receive money into your PayPal account.

I had a friend in a similar situation and had to set-up a vpn for him with a dedicate IP address and a pre-paid credit card account that he could have his PayPal money sent to so he could then withdraw the money from there in various ways.
Thanks for the advice
I can't afford a paid vpn and less dedicate IP or a prepaid credit card.. haha so sad

Well to give you an idea on the costs if you ever want to revisit it.

VPN with dedicate IP address £5 per month
Pre-paid credit card £10 one off payment for the card and account setup
Fees for withdrawing cash £0.99 per withdrawal in UK
Cost for withdrawals outside the UK will depend on the country.

Hi everyone,
My friends say that It's because I live in Madagascar (Africa), and we are blacklisted or something like that
Use Worldremit.com or TransferWise.com

• Love
Reactions: KarmaticOne
Hi everyone,
Create your account using South Africa or Lesotho country. No need to use VPN.

What of phone number for verification purposes?
Your real country phone number and real address including real ID. In case an issue arises, just call them with your real number yourself and explain to them that you are from the Paypal country but you only happen to run a business in the country your in and need paypal. Or better still, just tell them the truth that you're legit but your business relies heavily on Paypal, thus, your decision to use the closest country. Based on how you talk to them, they'll understand. It has worked for me on occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Your real country phone number and real address including real ID. In case an issue arises, just call them with your real number yourself and explain to them that you are from the Paypal country but you only happen to run a business in the country your in and need paypal. Or better still, just tell them the truth that you're legit but your business relies heavily on Paypal, thus, your decision to use the closest country.
Tried it, it ended in premium tears.

Tried it, it ended in premium tears.
I don't know which country you're from bro. Buh in my country many people use this method. Including duly registered businesses. And they can even cash out to their local bank accounts. But paypal is not officially accepted here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock