• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Help in WordPress Sales Page

userhelp

Jun 14, 2023
Hello friends,

I have created a Sales Page in WordPress.

But the problem is when someone click on buy now button how to redirect them to direct checkout page with price and product selected already.

I willing to sell digital products throw my site.

So, I not want to show them my whole WordPress shop.

I think you got my thoughts actually what I want to ask.

Sorry for confusion

Could you please eleborate your request?

You can make custom button with special purchase link. Just please check that document (because it depends for simple and variable products)

Or if you dont want to mess with these just please install kind of these plugins:

Like this is landing page button

1696951296432.png

When i click on this I will be redirected to a page like this

1696951335867.png

So, My question is how to add a this type of checkout page

Like this is landing page button

1696951296432.png

When i click on this I will be redirected to a page like this

1696951335867.png

So, My question is how to add a this type of checkout page
It's not a checkout page.

This is embedded checkout template in a page. Or as known as "one page checkout"

Please read this documentation: https://funnelkit.com/woocommerce-one-page-checkout/
The example you have given above probably made by a kind of "funnel builder" plugin.

Reactions: userhelp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock