• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Need Help]Wordpress Site Redirect to Theme developer Site

Is the theme free, or is it licensed to your main domain? If it's licensed for a domain, that may be the reason why it's redirecting. I have about 3 hours before I have some other place to go, so I can take a look for you now, if you wish. I'll need FTP and database access though.

Is the theme free, or is it licensed to your main domain? If it's licensed for a domain, that may be the reason why it's redirecting. I have about 3 hours before I have some other place to go, so I can take a look for you now, if you wish. I'll need FTP and database access though.

Yap...it is licensed for the main domain......i can give you the theme.. if you make it nulled....

Thanks.....

Name of the theme is EffectiveNews : Demo

I think its a customized Theme From Our Country Bangladesh.....
You would have to upload the theme to mega.nz or similar.

Then myself (tomorrow now) or @NullMaster will look at it for nulling.

TassieNZ :)

And here is the NULLED version - EffectiveNews_Nulled.zip

VirusTotal scan result: check

Nop not working

screenshot-51.png

And still redirecting to the seller page !

I'm very sorry! but it works fine here.

Try it out - EffectiveNews_Nulled_2.zip
It should work.

VirusTotal scan result - here

You Nulled it By a selected Domain..... Right ??

I checked If I change anything it in Activation Code it doesn't work Any more......

Can You please tell me where should i change the code as select any domain.....

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_21.png
    Screenshot_21.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
Please try it - EffectiveNews_Nulled_2.zip (no activation code required)
Hi and thanks for your effort ,but unfortunately is not nulled yet !
Take a look at my screenshots .I don't need this theme btw, i just want to help and give you some feedback.

screenshot-52.png

The theme still phone home !

screenshot-53.png

Hi and thanks for your effort ,but unfortunately is not nulled yet !
Take a look at my screenshots .I don't need this theme btw, i just want to help and give you some feedback.

screenshot-52.png

The theme still phone home !

screenshot-53.png

Hi @Mscv50, Thank you for your feedback.
I request you if it possible, please try the original theme first. (Original theme by mhsowrove)
Does it work?

*** I tested this theme on my localhost and namecheap server and it worked fine. (Proof)

Reactions: Mscv50
I request you if it possible, please try the original theme first. (Original theme by mhsowrove)
Does it work?

*** I tested this theme on my localhost and namecheap server and it worked fine. (Proof)
Hi,
yes i deed , i tested the original one, but as you know without activation you will be redirected to the seller page ! Anyway i don't get any errors on wordpress dashboard !

Does it work?

Ok, i found why is this theme was not working properly .
The problem is the php version of my server ,this theme is not compatible with php v7.4.1 but with v7.0.3 work well !

screenshot-55.png

• Love
Reactions: mhsowrove
Ok, i found why is this theme was not working properly .
The problem is the php version of my server ,this theme is not compatible with php v7.4.1 but with v7.0.3 work well !

screenshot-55.png

Thanks for the info...
By the way, did you try the Nulled Version of the theme or the original one posted By me??
and does it work with all other domains or not ??

coz I will install it in another domain hosting.....for final Production...
So I need to know the actual thing...

Thanks..... :):)

Thanks for the info...
By the way, did you try the Nulled Version of the theme or the original one posted By me??

Hi,
yours will not work, but i installed this one :

Please try it - EffectiveNews_Nulled_2.zip (no activation code required)

Like i said, i don't need this theme, but when i have some free time "and because Babiato is my second home" :) i play with some shared stuff on here.
Cheers.

PS:
I am not a security expert but i think you need an updated version of this theme ! so it can work properly with the latest PHP version !

Thanks for the info...

Hello, If the theme you shared works well, then the nulled one will work too. And of course it will work on any domain without activation code. Remember, I only removed the activation code checking part and did not touch the rest of the code.

N.B.
I removed "EffectiveNews_Nulled.zip" from Mega due to some issues. Please use this EffectiveNews_Nulled_2.zip.

• Love
Reactions: mhsowrove
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock