• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need PC Build Suggestion!

Hexor

:):
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2020
Pale Blue Dot
I have made a list, Check the image.

Please suggest me whether this is a good build or not.
The PC will be used for
- Video Editing(Not Regular)
- Games(Low End games)
-Normal Internet Browse and Office 365 works.

PC.PNG

Thanks In Advance...♥

Reactions: mader
This is a notebook as Vega 8 is an integrated card. The con in this config is while Vega 8 is compatible with all Ryzen processors it plays well with Ryzen 5 (it was actually designed for that).

Also please define "Video Editing" and software used for that.

Reactions: Hexor
This is a notebook as Vega 8 is an integrated card. The con in this config is while Vega 8 is compatible with all Ryzen processors it plays well with Ryzen 5 (it was actually designed for that).

I usually use filmorago.maybe adobe softwares in future. Basic level editing for my university projects. Not for professional use.

If you go with adobe software then at the render time you'll have it unusable for other tasks while doing a FullHD render.
I would suggest you to step up to Ryzen 5 processor and another 8Gb or RAM (if the price difference is not too big)

Is it new or refurbished?

For example a NEW PC with following specs is ~400 euro here (and this price is taken from a reseller):
- AsRock A320M Pro4-F
- Ryzen 5 3400G
- RX Vega 11
- 8GB RAM DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX
- 500GB SSD

If you go with adobe software then at the render time you'll have it unusable for other tasks while doing a FullHD render.
I would suggest you to step up to Ryzen 5 processor and another 8Gb or RAM (if the price difference is not too big)

Is it new or refurbished?

For example a NEW PC with following specs is ~400 euro here (and this price is taken from a reseller):
- AsRock A320M Pro4-F
- Ryzen 5 3400G
- RX Vega 11
- 8GB RAM DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX
- 500GB SSD

He claimed that it is brand new. i doubt it. The problem is i don't know how to verify that.
Though he is providing Warranty for 3 years.

should i take it? what do you recommend?

While I am an Intel and dedicated graphics card fan I do have one AMD product in my house (similar with the one described in my previous post) and I can say that my daughter is satisfied with it. Tho she doesn't do rendering and she doesn't play sophisticated games.
See the return and refund policy and take it for tests for few days if possible. Tho if I were you I would search for a Ryzen 5.
But this is my opinion. Others may say different.

While I am an Intel and dedicated graphics card fan I do have one AMD product in my house (similar with the one described in my previous post) and I can say that my daughter is satisfied with it. Tho she doesn't do rendering and she doesn't play sophisticated games.
See the return and refund policy and take it for tests for few days if possible. Tho if I were you I would search for a Ryzen 5.
But this is my opinion. Others may say different.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will check the price of Ryzen 5. Don't have much budgets. Lets see. thanks again

take whatever but SSD more than 120 GB is better you don't get regret i do same then i again buy 500 gb SSD

It is a desktop, in this case the Vega 8 is actually integrated into the CPU.

That 2400Mhz Ram worries me though. 3000 or 3200Mhz is recommended for this particular CPU.

220 Euros seems pretty cheap for brand new.

Reactions: leros2004 and Mr G
Yeah, That's why I am confused. Is there any way to verify the parts individually?
This is your spec with cheapest RAM, Case, PSU, SSD & HDD. Comes out at around 345 Euros...

Capture.JPG

Can you recommend me a trusted website which will deliver in eurozone?
Have a look on your local Amazon. It is Prime Day today and tomorrow so might be some bargains to be had on there.

• Wow
Can you recommend me a trusted website which will deliver in eurozone?
Also I notice the site I took the screenshot from delivers to the Eurozone. I've bought from for about 15 - 20 years and they are very good!!

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock