• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NEED SOMEONE TO WORK WITH ME IN MOVIES WEBSITE

karanrajsharma

Banned User
Jul 1, 2019
I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN WORK WITH ME TO MAKE A GOOD RANKINGS MOVIE WEBSITE , I WILL PROVIDE STREAMING LINKS AND MOVIE DOWNLOAD LINKS .IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED MESSAGE ME .

Reactions: opokusamuelasante
I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN WORK WITH ME TO MAKE A GOOD RANKINGS MOVIE WEBSITE , I WILL PROVIDE STREAMING LINKS AND MOVIE DOWNLOAD LINKS .IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED MESSAGE ME .
How much are you paying for that?... I don't think some serious guy are gonna to work for "free" with someone and after a lot of work, when he ask for his part of money, you just block him or something like that.

Reactions: aresela
How much are you paying for that?... I don't think some serious guy are gonna to work for "free" with someone and after a lot of work, when he ask for his part of money, you just block him or something like that.
i already have website , i need someone to manage it . link

• Haha
Reactions: mokamiki
Still valid what I've said earlier, do you expect to find someone that are going to do that for free, and after a lot of work, when he ask for his part of money, you just block him ?.....
How much are you paying for that service?.... Also I think your website is to basic and vulnerable, maybe you want to pay someone to make it more attractive and visual, something like this:
yJPzGQ.jpg

I can help you/work for you, I'm a developer..... How much are you going to pay for manage the web?.... Also say how much are you willing to pay for a web redesign, if you want it too.

The site looks like a blog more than a movie website... The design need some work... Like 100% amature looking, as Alex said, do you want to pay someone to manage or you wanna split payment with that person, cause split payment is very hard with someone you don't know, he might block you when the time of the $ comes.

I find that you guys are going a bit hard on OP though I agree with what yall said. OP you need to make clear the terms or contract you want to put out because things get messy otherwise. Also in my opinion you'd better find a freelancer through platform and work with them if you have a budget.

PS: Try not to start your post with CAPS personally I am relunctant to read those and I bet I am not alone.

You need to be clear on the "WORK WITH ME" part.

Ranking a website with a red flag from an anti-virus software will be hard no matter how many times you post your link here.

You need to be clear on the "WORK WITH ME" part.

Ranking a website with a red flag from an anti-virus software will be hard no matter how many times you post your link here.
WEBSITE IS WORKING PROPERLY , MY DOMAIN IS NOT BLACKLISTED BY ANY AV PROVIDER , DONT KNOW WHAT THAT GUY IS TELLING , ESET IS A VIRUS IN THE NAME OF ANTIVIRUS , SO BEWARE FROM THAT GUY WHO HAVE ESET WEB SHIELD IN THERE LAPTOP .

WEBSITE IS WORKING PROPERLY , MY DOMAIN IS NOT BLACKLISTED BY ANY AV PROVIDER , DONT KNOW WHAT THAT GUY IS TELLING , ESET IS A VIRUS IN THE NAME OF ANTIVIRUS , SO BEWARE FROM THAT GUY WHO HAVE ESET WEB SHIELD IN THERE LAPTOP .

That's great! You will just have to specify what's "in it" for the other guy, lay down the terms and you'd get pings from interested parties. Lot's of awesome SEO people here and they can help you, but you must understand that SEO is not an easy task thats why people are asking for the terms of the agreement.

I usually download my content and keep on my plex server, but these sites are always good when you just want to stream online.

Reactions: jackdas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock