• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Netflix ( Clone ) MOD v7.52.0 build 19 34798 (Premium, 4k HD, 100% Working)

mrcoder

Apr 11, 2020
TBRwjS_qfJCSj1m7zZB93FnpJM5fSpMA_wUlFDLxWAb45T9RmwBvQd5cWR5viJJOhkI=s360

Netflix

Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone.

This Netflix mobile application delivers the best experience anywhere, anytime.

Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.

If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.

How does Netflix work

• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By clicking INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.

Mod Features
  • No need to pay usage fees
  • No login account required
  • Watch 4K quality movies
  • Supports subtitles in all languages
Download links

https://dropgalaxy.in/lah2wo4tu2sr

Mirror

https://upload.ac/ztp1wyfe4vhw

how do i tell that app that im a german dude who wants to see Maya the Bee in German for my Daughter?

Amazing thank you. I couldn't find Turkish language support, how to change

Attachments

• 1589786608933.png
    1589786608933.png
    312 bytes · Views: 98
Is it your app?

If yes, i'm intrested in how the resources are encrypted. Can you share how did you encrypt it?

How to use this? Do we still need to login to Netflix account? It just shows the login page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atsime
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock