• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Cloud Hosting Service (FREE Offer to Babiato users) - TRIALS AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

portodub

Apr 10, 2019
Hello, I'm starting a new web hosting service.

I'm in process of branding and website development but by now and to test this service I have a special offer for Babiato Users:

Wordpress Hosting with Cache on Edge (plugin included in MU folder)
Load Balancer
1 live domain
1 live staging sub-domain (staging.example.com)
1 live temporary url
1 live temporary staging url
20gb SSD
Unlimited Bandwith
Database up 10gb
Free SSL with Let's Encrypt
SSH
WP CLI
20x Email Accounts with 10gb each
Wordpress Tools on panel
Automatic Staging Site Creation
1 Click Staging to Live
PHP 7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 - 7.3 - 7.4
Opcache
Custom Control Panel (no cPanel, Plesk or any of those)

I'm offering 5 days trial and then 50€ for year lifetime. Price of this package will be 39€ per month after launch.

Also have same package Non-Wordpress Optimized (LINUX or Windows Server).

PM if you want to test it. Only limited to the first 5 users.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: o..
Hi portodub, what stack used for wp optimized one?

Right now and after some tests, we running ubuntu with apache (last version), mariadb, and latest php.

We've tried nginx but the lack of .htaccess was causing some confusion to our beta testers.

We also use an Edge system to cache the static content, our load balancer handles which server should deliver the files.

Right now and after some tests, we running ubuntu with apache (last version), mariadb, and latest php.

We've tried nginx but the lack of .htaccess was causing some confusion to our beta testers.

We also use an Edge system to cache the static content, our load balancer handles which server should deliver the files.

maybe use nginx as reverse proxy for apache so you get both? I'd like to try one without any optimization. Do you have server locations to choose?

maybe use nginx as reverse proxy for apache so you get both? I'd like to try one without any optimization. Do you have server locations to choose?
Thank you for your suggestion

Yes, i will try new setups in the future, that can be an approach but our focus is wordpress right now and the edge cachcing system is working really good.

PM me your email, domain and desired package (wordpress, linux general or windows) please.

No locations to choose right now. Our load balancer will do the job and serve files from UK, France, Neatherlands or USA depending the user location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock