• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newly Curated ChatGPT Prompts for Internet Marketing Pros

timtom2

May 29, 2022
Here's a carefully curated list of ChatGPT prompts tailored specifically for internet marketing pros like yourself. Hope it helps!

Generating Cold Email Copy​

About​

Tired of boring, generic cold emails that never seem to get a response? ChatGPT to the rescue! With its advanced AI language capabilities, ChatGPT can help you write cold emails that are not only personalized and compelling but also humorously persuasive. So, whether you're trying to sell a product, promote a service, or simply introduce yourself, let ChatGPT take your cold email game to the next level and generate copies that will make even the iciest prospects warm up to you in no time!

Prompts​

"Write a high-converting [type of email] that will leverage the power of storytelling, social proof and persuasive language to captivate my [ideal customer persona] and drive them to take [desired action] for my [product/service]."
"Write a cold email copy for [product/service] addressing [specific persona pain points] and present my [solution] as the only viable solution in the market, leaving them with a sense of urgency and a compelling call to action."
"Craft an attention-grabbing subject line and email body that showcases the unique benefits of my [product/service], appeals to the [target persona]'s self-interest, and motivates them to take action."
"Develop a persuasive email that showcases the success stories of similar [target persona] who have used my [product/service] to overcome [pain point], and emphasize the urgency and scarcity of the offer."
"Write an email that demonstrates the value of my [product/service] by using real-life examples, testimonials and statistics to show how it solves [target persona]'s [pain point] and sets it apart from the competition."

Create buyer personas​

About​

ChatGPT: Turning bland buyer personas into dynamic, relatable characters. No more generic demographics, it's time to bring the human touch to your target audience! With ChatGPT, creating a buyer persona is as easy as chatting with your grandma (but way less boring). Get ready to take your marketing game to the next level and truly connect with your customers.

Prompts​

"What type of lifestyle would someone have if they were in the market for [product/service]?"
"What are the common pain points that someone might have, who is looking to purchase [product/service]?"
"What are the values, interests, and hobbies of the individuals who would buy [product/service]?"
"What type of person would purchase [product/service] for their daily use?"
"What type of person would purchase [product name] for their daily use?"

Optimizing Website Content​

About​

ChatGPT can be used to optimize website content by generating high-quality and relevant content for various web pages such as home pages, product descriptions, about pages, and blog articles. By providing prompts and information about the target audience and desired outcomes, ChatGPT can generate content that is optimized for SEO, engages readers, and helps drive traffic to the website. ChatGPT can also assist in identifying areas for improvement in existing content by analyzing user behavior, search engine ranking, and other metrics.

Prompts​

"Can you provide some tips to optimize my website's [homepage / product descriptions / about page] content? How can I generate content that is [SEO-friendly / engaging / informative / persuasive] for my [target audience / specific customer personas]? Please include [specific keywords or phrases / relevant statistics or data] and write the content in [a conversational / formal / technical] tone."
"I need help creating blog articles that are [relevant / informative / entertaining] for my website's [industry / niche]. Can you generate [topic ideas / outlines / full drafts] and provide a brief summary of each one? Please tailor the content to my [target audience / specific customer personas] and include [relevant examples / current research / personal anecdotes]."
"My website's [product / service] pages need to rank higher in search engines. Can you provide tips on how to [optimize the content / improve the meta tags / incorporate internal links] and generate some sample content for me to use as a guide? Please include [specific keywords or phrases / relevant statistics or data / compelling headlines and subheadings] and write the content in [a conversational / formal / technical] tone."
"I want to improve the [readability / clarity / tone] of my website's content. Can you help me [simplify / edit / reorganize] the existing text to make it more [user-friendly / engaging / persuasive]? Please focus on [the main message / key benefits / call-to-action] and provide [specific suggestions / feedback] on how to improve the content."
"I want to create a landing page for my website's [new product / service / event]. Can you generate content that is [persuasive / informative / engaging] and encourages visitors to take [a specific action / sign up / attend]? Please focus on [the main benefits / unique selling proposition / target audience], and include [compelling headlines and subheadings / testimonials / social proof]."

Conducting Surveys for Lead Generation​

About​

ChatGPT can be a valuable tool for conducting surveys for lead generation. By providing ChatGPT with clear instructions and questions, it can generate survey questions that are relevant to your target audience. Additionally, ChatGPT can help analyze the data collected from the surveys and provide insights into potential leads.

Prompts​

"Based on [specific criteria such as age, gender, location, etc.], could you provide me with [number] of survey questions for lead generation in [specific industry or niche]?"
"How can I use ChatGPT to create a survey that targets [specific demographic or market] for lead generation in [specific geographic location] and [specific industry or niche]? Additionally, could you provide me with [number] of survey questions for this purpose?"
"What are some effective ways to analyze survey data collected by ChatGPT for potential leads in [specific geographic location] and [specific industry or niche]? Can you provide some insights on [specific metric or question] and how it could help identify potential leads?"
"After conducting a lead generation survey with ChatGPT in [specific industry or niche], could you help me develop a follow-up strategy that includes [specific type of communication, such as email or phone call] and [specific topic or product] that could be of interest to potential leads?"
"Could you help me customize my lead generation survey questions for [specific product or service] by providing [number] of questions that are relevant to [specific target audience or demographic], and also highlight any potential challenges in generating leads for this product or service?"

Creating Promo Strategies​

About​

ChatGPT can assist you in creating promo strategies for affiliate marketing. As a large language model, ChatGPT can provide you with ideas and suggestions on how to effectively promote products or services to potential customers. By inputting information about the products, target audience, and marketing goals, ChatGPT can generate personalized strategies to optimize your affiliate marketing efforts.

Prompts​

"What are some effective ways to promote [product/service] to [specific target audience] through [affiliate marketing channel], while [overcoming specific challenge]?"
"Can you suggest some creative strategies to increase affiliate sales for [product/service] by leveraging [specific marketing trend] and [specific marketing technique], while targeting [specific target audience]?"
"How can I tailor my affiliate marketing efforts to reach [specific target audience] for [product/service] by [specific marketing technique], while [overcoming specific challenge] and [leveraging specific marketing trend]?"
"What are some key factors to consider when developing a promo strategy for [product/service], such as [specific factor 1], [specific factor 2], and [specific factor 3], while [overcoming specific challenge]?"
"Can you recommend some tools or platforms to help me track the success of my affiliate marketing campaigns for [product/service] on [specific affiliate marketing channel], while [overcoming specific challenge] and [leveraging specific marketing trend]?"

650+ Best Prompts for ChatGPT (Ultimate List for 2023)
1: This is a comprehensive list of prompts for various topics and purposes, including marketing and copywriting. Some examples are:

Write a sales letter about (topic) for (target audience).
Write a series of introductory emails to get (target audience) to purchase (product, service).
Use the P-A-S (Pain, Agitate, Solution) marketing formula.
190 ChatGPT Prompts Marketers Should Use - HubSpot Blog
2: This is a blog post that provides 190 prompts for different aspects of marketing, such as content creation, social media, analytics, email campaigns, resume, e-commerce, customer service, and sales. Some examples are:

List [number] ideas for blog posts about [topic].
Write an email subject line convincing potential customers to switch our service.
Write a SWOT analysis for our website traffic.
16 Completely Awesome ChatGPT Prompts for Marketing | WordStream3: This is another blog post that offers 16 prompts for social media, email marketing, SEO, and copywriting. Some examples are:

Create a 3-month social media campaign calendar for our product with the goal to [insert goal] and mention the channels we should focus on.
Write [number] Google Ad headlines from . Generate [number] of viral TikTok...s, social media posts, and email newsletters.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock