• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newsomatic - Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress

Newsomatic - Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress 3.3.0 Nulled - Release Date 2024-02-16

No permission to download
phpmyadmin info
Code:
a:7:{s:4:"code";s:36:"8699958a-77f3-4db8-9422-126b0836e1c5";s:7:"item_id";s:8:"20039739";s:5:"buyer";s:10:"nullmaster";s:7:"licence";b:1;s:15:"supported_until";s:10:"2030.01.01";s:10:"created_at";s:10:"2020.05.05";s:9:"item_name";s:10:"newsomatic";}

not working...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-06-02 à 12.53.31.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-02 à 12.53.31.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 84
Yeah. Not working at all. Better to stick with the older version with the news API.

It needs a purchase key to pull the resources from the API that they give you from their members website. You can't get the API if you don't have membership to the official website. Without the API it gives you only few categories to pull the news from. The old version before version 3 came up was working with free API but now he change it to his API. Thanks again and please correct me if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks again for sharing.

its nulled version
whats is your problem with this plugin ?

Hello Babak,

Before v.3.0.0, Newsomatic use Newsapi's API (newsapi.org), it is free for development purpose.

Since v.3.0.0 Newsomatic use their own API for fetching The News, named NewsomaticAPI, the API KEY can be obtained from here:
Code:
https://www.newsomaticapi.com/
We can generate Newsomatic API Key from there using valid envato purchase code.

From this resource:
Yes, we can install it, and activate it, but we can't fetching the news, since we don't have NewsomaticAPI KEY (we only have envato purchase code here, but I don't know if it's valid code or not)

But, we still can use the older version using newsapi.org's API.

:)

Reactions: estherebh
Thanks for the plugin update. please can i get the link to download v2.4.6 as this version doesn't work without their api key

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock