• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
Version 10.3.6.2 - 11 September 20

I'm not sure about the version number, but I would be glad if it was updated on September 11th.

I couldn't see it as a APPROPRIATE QUESTION . . . They have not released any update , you don't know version number , you don't know about release dates , . . . Still you are "Update please" . .

@CyberDeviL sorry i don't know english very well.
That's why I'm using translation.
Words can be wrong or wrong.
When we go to the theme page, it seems that there has been an update by typing the version number in August.
Version 10.3.6.1 – August 10th, 2020

but later on September 11, a big update was made but it was not entered as a version change.
You can see if you look at the last update date on this page.
Now while the theme here is running, it started asking for a license code.

Attachments

• update.png
    update.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
@CyberDeviL sorry i don't know english very well.
That's why I'm using translation.
Words can be wrong or wrong.
When we go to the theme page, it seems that there has been an update by typing the version number in August.
Version 10.3.6.1 – August 10th, 2020

but later on September 11, a big update was made but it was not entered as a version change.
You can see if you look at the last update date on this page.
Now while the theme here is running, it started asking for a license code.

I think you didn't get my line . . . . Many developers most times just changes the "Updated on" date, but doesn't update themes/plugins . . Same here the Newspaper theme still is 10.3.6.1 , no new update .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock