• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Newspaper with a new update entry:

Newspaper Theme v10.3.8

Download Newspaper v10.3.8 WordPress Theme Nulled Free
[ Version 10.3.8 ]

new: Create mobile header/footer templates from desktop versions;
new: Sticky row option in tagDiv Composer;
new: Video pop-up for Single Image and Inline Single Image shortcode;
improvement: tagDiv Composer history system performance;
improvement: WooCommerce 4.7 compatibility;
improvement: Install demos on low value for php max_execution_time;
improvement: We've updated the WPBakery plugin to the latest...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: UglyKidJoe
Babak updated Newspaper with a new update entry:

Newspaper Theme v10.3.9

Download Newspaper v10.3.9 WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v10.3.9 – December 8th, 2020

• new: tagDiv Theme Welcome Page
  • new: WordPress 5.6 compatibility – Newspaper Theme is now compatible with the latest WordPress version as it was tested with the RC WordPress 5.6 version;
  • misc: We’ve updated the Revolution Slider plugin to the latest version;
  • fix: save live css editor;
  • fix: news ticker shortcode js;
  • fix: footer template content in base64;
  • fix: autoload posts...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: mariadel
Unable to save the homepage, any solution?

PS: Dont tell to clear cache, i have done it, still unable to make changes to home page and unable to save.

Thank you bro for the past 2 years i have been on this forum ...i don't want to go again ...Thank you for all the wonderful works you do here ...you don't know how much you have help me and others ...Mostly those from Africa side here

Guys one thing i will add is if you are getting errors like when you import the Newspaper Demo and visit a category or post and you see your footer or down of your site scattered or not arranged correctly then you should or must use another browser

i have encounter this issues so much when importing the Newspaper demo from Google Chrome

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock