• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix v8.5.10 + Addons

No permission to download
Sorry, what do you mean?
I mean if it is possible to put your nulled version into the download content showing at the top right of this resource (the green download button), so that other visitors can also use it. This save their time to look for nulled versions.

It is the post of @Babak

I'm sure he will update it. :)

Glad it's all working well at last. :)

Reactions: Babak
Reactions: barontanaka
@Babak @TassieNZ Gents, can we please have Version 7.5.8.1 nulled?

The current version is bugged, it works fine, but can't create new forms and save them.

v7.5.8.1 original
Can anyone please null it, old method not working.

• Love
@Babak @TassieNZ issue resolved. Turns out that this plugin is not compatible with Wordfence Security, which causes it to not save thinking it might be changing data settings or whatever else. Both your versions work fine. I had to go through the process of elimination, took some time :) .

Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
@Babak @TassieNZ issue resolved. Turns out that this plugin is not compatible with Wordfence Security, which causes it to not save thinking it might be changing data settings or whatever else. Both your versions work fine. I had to go through the process of elimination, took some time :) .
LOL Thanks. I can stop testing now. Couldn't work out what the issues was, but I don't have WordFence on my test setup.

Babak updated NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder with a new update entry:

NEX-Forms v7.5.9

Download NEX-Forms v7.5.9 - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
Version 7.5.9 - Thanks To @caracaltaca

UPDATED: NEX-Forms DB table - ENGINE MYISAM (resolves large forms saving issues)
UPDATED: NEX-Forms DB table - CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 (resolves large forms saving issues)
UPDATED: NEX-Forms DB table - COLLATION utf8mb4_unicode_ci (resolves large forms saving issues)
FIXED: File uploader validation error messages
FIXED: Form Import 403 issue
FIXED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock