• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix v8.5.9 + Addons

No permission to download
Babak updated NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder with a new update entry:

NEX-Forms v7.5.9 Nulled

Download NEX-Forms v7.5.9 - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
Version 7.5.9 Nulled - Thanks To @freenulled

UPDATED: NEX-Forms DB table - ENGINE MYISAM (resolves large forms saving issues)
UPDATED: NEX-Forms DB table - CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 (resolves large forms saving issues)
UPDATED: NEX-Forms DB table - COLLATION utf8mb4_unicode_ci (resolves large forms saving issues)
FIXED: File uploader validation error messages
FIXED: Form Import 403 issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: freenulled
Can anyone tell me if I have to install the nex-forms and then the nex-forms nulled or just the nulled. I downloaded the latest update and there are two rar files one with the nulled the other the original one.

Can anyone tell me if I have to install the nex-forms and then the nex-forms nulled or just the nulled. I downloaded the latest update and there are two rar files one with the nulled the other the original one.
Not looked at it but would say just the nulled one. Pretty much !00% :)

v7.5.11.2 pre-activated. Do not auto-update.

Reactions: Babak and muscol
v7.5.12

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder with a new update entry:

NEX-Forms Plugin v7.5.12 Nulled

Download NEX-Forms v7.5.12 - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
Version 7.5.12 - Thanks To @zorerkek

NEW: Multi-step step duplication.
NEW: Pre-populate fields from a popup. This allows you to have the same form with different buttons and use the buttons to select and set fields differently in the popup form for each button.
UPDATED: Scripts and style enqueues
UPDATED: Multi-steps usability in the back end.
FIXED: Fixed admin side percentage bar for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak @NullMaster It seems the link to Mega has the previous version (7.5.11.2) of Nex-Forms, not the latest 7.5.12
You can even see it in Babak's screenshot above.

Is it possible to share the latest version? Thanks!
Yeah, i downloaded twice cause i thought that i did mistake but the file include v.7.5.11.2 which is oldest version.
By the way when i check Nex-Form's demo builder page it says newest version is v.7.5.12.4.
Could anyone share newest version?
Big thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock