• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix v8.5.9 + Addons

No permission to download
Yeah, i downloaded twice cause i thought that i did mistake but the file include v.7.5.11.2 which is oldest version.
By the way when i check Nex-Form's demo builder page it says newest version is v.7.5.12.4.
Could anyone share newest version?
Big thanks

Just go update the plugin from the wordpress plugins menu.. worked for me

Babak updated NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder with a new update entry:

NEX-Forms Plugin v7.5.13 Nulled

Download NEX-Forms v7.5.13 - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
NEX Forms v7.5.13

FIXED: Mobile issue with dragging jQuery slider fields
FIXED: Registration issue
ADDED: User ID hidden field data tag {{WP_USER_ID}}.
ADDED: Quick Forms. Submit forms on a single field selection. See <a href="http://basixonline.net/nex-forms-wordpress-form-builder-demo/form-examples/quick-forms/">Quick Forms Examples</a>
IMPROVED: Success message on form submission styling...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder with a new update entry:

NEX-Forms Plugin v7.5.15 Nulled

Download NEX-Forms v7.5.15 - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
NEX Forms v7.5.15

ADDED: Front-end Field Group Replication (enables field group replication from the users perspective)
ADDED: Front-end Field Group Replication Limit (limits the number of fields the user can add)
ADDED: Day, Month Year only data tags for emails and hidden fields
IMPROVED: Date and time are now print to screen as per your WP->Settings-> Date/Time format
IMPROVED: Default email layout using...

NEX-Forms v7.5.19 Nulled

Download NEX-Forms v7.5.19 - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
NEX Forms v7.5.19

IMPROVED: Drag and drop Builder system
FIXED: Image Element settings
FIXED: Classic validation field message settings recall

NEX Forms v7.5.18
NEW: Refined Embed Options
NEW: Form Shortcode and PHP output generator from embed options
NEW: Set your popup position on the page
NEW: Full screen popup option
NEW: Set your own popup open animation
NEW: Set your own popup close animation...

Reactions: alvinyap
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock