• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nexelit - Multipurpose Website CMS & Business CMS

Nexelit - Multipurpose Website CMS & Business CMS v3.6.0

No permission to download

m4rkc0d3r

Feb 18, 2023
Anywhere in the earth.
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Nexelit - Multipurpose Website & Business Management System CMS - agency businss cms, business consulting website with payment, business managent website,

cover.jpg

Nexelit Multipurpose Website & Agency Business CMS is the perfect agency business or any kind of website with this PHP Script. Nexelit is a better way to present your business, corporate website, construction website, interior, agency, events, event ticket selling, donation website, crowdfunding, fund rising, job posting, manage your customer, quotation, clients feedback, product selling, digital product selling, physical product selling, downloable...

Read more about this resource...

The Author updated today, August 12, the version of the files still in version 1.5. It seems to me that the files contained some errors in version 1.5 previously published. If someone can download the new version and share, it will be awesome. Thank you.

White Devil updated Nexelit - Multipurpose Website & Business Management System CMS with a new update entry:

Nexelit - Multipurpose Website & Business Management System CMS

Version 1.6
----------------------------------------
all popup delete issue resolved
user mail verify code issue resolved
user dashboard edit profile issue resolved
menu language not change issue resolved
website white screen issue resolved
all issue is resolved

improve breadcrumb option for make it more user friendly
added option to change donation default amount

resolved mailing spam issue.
now admin will only notify when a order placed with payment.

added summernote support to faq...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has anyone gotten this to work?
On my VPS server it worked. The script has problems, but has no relation to the server. I had a problem at the beginning with the PHP version, because the script is built on PHP 7.3.

Looks like a file is missing. helper.php
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/"account"/public_html/@core/vendor/composer/../../app/Helpers/helpers.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/"account"/public_html/@core/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 69

Reactions: delean
On my VPS server it worked. The script has problems, but has no relation to the server. I had a problem at the beginning with the PHP version, because the script is built on PHP 7.3.
I am on PHP 7.3 on a Shared web sever

Looks like a file is missing. helper.php
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/"account"/public_html/@core/vendor/composer/../../app/Helpers/helpers.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/"account"/public_html/@core/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 69
did you check the line of PHP code indicated in the error? Are the permissions ok?

did you check the line of PHP code indicated in the error? Are the permissions ok?
Yeah. Setup showed all permissions were OK and on point.
Went through the setup smoothly and all but I get this error after going to home page.
I checked the setup files and couldn't find the missing file either.

Yeah. Setup showed all permissions were OK and on point.
Went through the setup smoothly and all but I get this error after going to home page.
I checked the setup files and couldn't find the missing file either.
Tell me the full path of the file and give me your email so I will send you the file from my server for you to update and see if it will run.

I gave up using this script. He has many problems, but the main thing is that his multi languages do not work, you need to create everything in another language if you want to use more than one language, otherwise it does not work. As I'm from Brazil, I had a lot of problems creating everything in my language, and if I wanted to in English too, I would have to create everything in English and that would be unfeasible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock