• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms

Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms v5.8 Untouched

No permission to download
got it .htaccess was missing with this values
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

aslo there are some problem at your site, it showing you .env file and anyone can see your database and other details.

• Love
Reactions: ugurarkn
got it .htaccess was missing with this values
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

aslo there are some problem at your site, it showing you .env file and anyone can see your database and other details.

Sorry you had so much trouble with this, its not my site i just installed the theme and then handed it over to a customer. before i handed it over i did a backup zip. I guess some of the files didnt zip for some reason.

If you give me the file path ill asked the customer to send it over
thanks

oh thats why even after configuring it i am having problem. like when i create test user and assign package to it website not working for that user. i dont know how many files are missing but windows inbuilt zip cant add zip files and folder. can you zip again using winrar?
i installed it on mediaclub.live

can you share doc file?

I messaged and asked them to send a full backup over to me and they replied, they messed the theme up yesterday and had to start again from the zip i give them, the same zip i uploaded here. if you check the site i did above again its a new installation fresh done this morning,
I see you was able to install the theme that is as far as it went for me, they wonted to make it there own and finish it off. so when you said about errors this morning with the env file showing up i know they had been playing around with it and messed it up.

Ive asked them to add a test user and see if its all works ok, ill let you know as soon as they reply. but if you check the themeforst website for support/comments there are loads of comments on there with the same problem you are having. mite be worth having a look

I was thinking about doing another site myself and getting rid of the paid membership to make viewing free for everyone, would you know how to do that, min payment option is 1 pound.

Did you mean the documentation folder was missing

Yes it working ive loged in. ive added a fake phone number to the profile so you can see
ive gone to all pages inside and they are all loading ok but very very slow, mite be my internet

Your Details
Change your Name, Email, Mobile Number, Password, and more.
Your Email: [email protected]
Edit Details
Your Membership
Want to Change your Membership.
Current Subscription: Free
Cancel Subscription
Your Payment History
View your payment history.

thats strange because now i checked it with other browser and its only not working with internet explorer, firefox and safari mobile but fine with all other browsers like chrome and other mobile browsers.
btw do you know how to add movies and shows menu?

after turning on Remove Landing Page its working fine in all browser i can see menu and list too. i will try to find out why its not working with landing page.
thanks for your help. hope someone share app too or i will try to make one using flutter template or other options.

its working fine with gdrive embedded url but not with any others like zbigz maybe it will work with seedr.cc but too expensive. tell them to get embedded link for file using ovoo gdrive method and it will work.
i may switch back to ovoo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock