• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nextend Social Login Pro Addon

Nextend Social Login Pro Addon v.3.1.13

No permission to download
please help me edit the version, i tried but its on working.

lass NextendSocialLoginPRO {
public static $version = '3.0.25';
public static $nslMinVersion = '3.0.25';
public static function pro($isPro) {

$isPro = true;

return $isPro;
}

please help me edit the version, i tried but its on working.

lass NextendSocialLoginPRO {
public static $version = '3.0.25';
public static $nslMinVersion = '3.0.25';
public static function pro($isPro) {

$isPro = true;

return $isPro;
}
There is 3 lines where you have to edit the version number (don't forget the one in the file heading comments)

• Love
Reactions: clashrelated
3.0.25 apparently fixes all the AMP and JS errors that some people have encountered....
I dont have it, but if anyone is curious, here is the Changelog
--------------------------------------------------

• Fix: WishList Member plugin prevented the strong redirects of Nextend Social Login.
  • Fix: Connect button – URL encoding in the redirect parameter to keep the URL parameters after login.
  • Fix: JavaScript errors on JavaScript minification with WP Hide & Security Enhancer
  • Fix: Delayed login caused by image optimization plugins, like EWWW Image Optimizer.
  • Fix: Social button styles will be loaded in AMP Reader template pages, too.
  • Improvement: Reactivate renamed to Analyze & Repair
  • Improvement: Notification at the backend, when there is at least one configured provider however it is not enabled.
  • Improvement: Facebook provider – updated steps and new video guide in the Getting Started section.
  • Improvement: Facebook provider – new default button color.
  • Improvement: Facebook provider – we will use Graph API v7.0 for the endpoints.
  • Improvement: Google provider – updated steps and new video guide in the Getting Started section.
  • Improvement: Allow redirect and error message overrides when registration is disabled.
  • Improvement: The Google button will no longer be hidden for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook App WebViews, as Google allows the authentication over the WebView of these Apps.
  • Feature: Facebook provider – button skin selector added.
  • PRO: New provider: GitHub
  • PRO: Improvement: WooCommerce Billing – Default with separator layout to display the buttons on the place where the action is fired.
  • PRO: Improvement: LinkedIn provider – updated steps in Getting Started section.
  • PRO: Improvement: Pro Addon PHP 7.0 version check to load Pro Addon only on compatible PHP versions.
  • PRO: Improvement: MemberPress Login form – option to hide the social buttons.
  • PRO: Feature: Show linked providers – Option to display the name of the providers which are linked to a WordPress account.

Reactions: yahia ashraf
@Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ is it possible to have an update somehow?
I've just tried using this plugin and although the pro addons are working, the core plugin is old and not working anymore. It's not "verifying" google or any other providers so the buttons are not displaying.

Thanks!

EDIT: Only facebook seems to be working

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock