• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nextpost 4.3 + 55 mods + 45 modules

GUYS, NEXTPOST IS DEAD. Only download if you are a developer and can make the UPDATES needed to make it work again.
tbh if u want to download you need this updates to make it work again:
- Api update to connect to Instagram
- 4G Mobile proxies
- Update all modules because dont work.

Luck!

Reactions: amit338
We are devs for a loooong time and have this purchased from the orig author. Works fine. :) The one we just purchased with all of the skins and mods doesnt work at the moment as it is a GoDaddy VPS Curl issue on all their servers. We will probably move it to Hostinger - it will work fine. Same as the KingPoster script we have - both are dead. But both can still work with adjustments. Thanks for the API updates by the way!

Friends, any help?

I installed nextpost in a sub folder but when finish installation and go to login page i receive error 404 page not found, is an error or incorrect .htaccess setting but i don´t know how to solve it...

Any suggestion?

When nextpost is installed in root work ok... ?????

Friends, any help?

I installed nextpost in a sub folder but when finish installation and go to login page i receive error 404 page not found, is an error or incorrect .htaccess setting but i don´t know how to solve it...

Any suggestion?

When nextpost is installed in root work ok... ?????
Is solved is a apache issue, i have my vps with ngninx, i switch to apache and work.

In ningx is needed rewrite rules to work, but i don´t know nothing about this, so i make easy for a sugestion of developer

Hi to all, any have error when try to add a IG account in nextpost?

Always hacve error: Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later!
I can´t add any account

Any solution?

I have last api 1.0.33

GUYS, NEXTPOST IS DEAD. Only download if you are a developer and can make the UPDATES needed to make it work again.
tbh if u want to download you need this updates to make it work again:
- Api update to connect to Instagram
- 4G Mobile proxies
- Update all modules because dont work.

Luck!

Thanks for info :)

Can you please share the alternative of NEXTPOST 🤔😬

Reactions: toan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock