• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

No DMCA video hosting

Hello,

im looking for a video hosting to host movies on it No DMCA No ads.
If your website host in a country that has copyright law it still won't work. You're still assigned as an online service provider. Even if you embed a video from no DMCA host, you're still get asked to remove the video from your website. Fail to follow the rules you might get fined/jail/domain takedown.

Hello,

im looking for a video hosting to host movies on it No DMCA No ads.
So you wanna host your movies on DMCA ignored hosting for free? There are options where you get paid for views, but not free lol. These servers with tons of files cost a lot. no DMCA ignored file/video hosting will just allow you to store files for free.

You need to use cloud/VPS hosting service. For video hosting! it's very costly. You need very fast server and lot disk space,high configuration hardware.
OR make your own server.

If your website host in a country that has copyright law it still won't work. You're still assigned as an online service provider. Even if you embed a video from no DMCA host, you're still get asked to remove the video from your website. Fail to follow the rules you might get fined/jail/domain takedown.
Already have an offshore webhost, but their dedicated servers are more 100$ a month so am looking for a cheaper or free options

Their terms actually say:
5. Prohibited Content
The following types of content are not allowed on the Services (“Prohibited Content”):
(a) Content involving children
(b) Content that violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity.

You can just go with any, like (google drive, yandex, okru)

But you just need to rename the video to nonsense words using chinsese or hebrew or any language. and just make sure the link for streaming that video is hidden.

for me, i prefer Gdrive with JWplayer. so the original link is protected and no one will reach it and report it..

regarding Gdrive, i am very interested in this method but never knew how am i going to get
that much space to upload movies on.

You can just go with any, like (google drive, yandex, okru)

But you just need to rename the video to nonsense words using chinsese or hebrew or any language. and just make sure the link for streaming that video is hidden.

for me, i prefer Gdrive with JWplayer. so the original link is protected and no one will reach it and report it..

I love you for this response. You just saved me hundreds per month. Didn't think this was possible. I suppose the same practice would even work with S3 or Google Cloud Storage?

I love you for this response. You just saved me hundreds per month. Didn't think this was possible. I suppose the same practice would even work with S3 or Google Cloud Storage?

The original source will be visible. You can encrypt your website but sill streaming source will be easy to find.

If you make a streaming server where your website is you can easily call for external files and HLS stream them to your website jwplayer without the link to lead to original file.

Edit: so basically if you get a dmca ignoring hosting for movies you can host your files anywhere and have your site on that hosting without giving too much importance to all these DMCA requests

If you make a streaming server where your website is you can easily call for external files and HLS stream them to your website jwplayer without the link to lead to original file.

Edit: so basically if you get a dmca ignoring hosting for movies you can host your files anywhere and have your site on that hosting without giving too much importance to all these DMCA requests

You mean server as a Gdrive proxy in this example?

I found this schema online but still, I think there should be a proxy server between Gdrive and a website.

123.jpg

Have you got any experience with such solutions?

Reactions: Raptoz
nginx + hls would be a solution

Why not use google drive you don’t need to worry about dmca then

All you need is a good working google drive proxy player that gets updated to stay ahead of google, like the service I run on here

Do you have a specific recommendation Sir ?

Edit: Nevermind, missunderstood your message.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock