• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

No Stress Wordpress 2.0 Course

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
See Post #32 for details of how to get this....

This is purely to guage interest at this point and does not commit you to buying.

Firstly please see the sales page for full info on the course. (If you use Elementor this is a great course for you).

I'd hope for between 10 & 20 people to join this group buy so that would mean the cost per person would be between $25 and $50 per person compared to the course cost of $497.

Registration closes in 6 days (April 5th) so we would need to move fast on this.

All the videos and course content would be shared by me via a private mega.nz folder. Unfortunately you will not get access to the course Facebook group.

If you are interested in taking part please comment below and state the max amount you'd be willing to pay to be part of this. (You must be able to pay via PayPal)

If there is enough interest in the next couple of days I will turn this into a full Group Buy post.

Last edited:
Reactions: lthalow2020
I love this guy video tutorials on YouTube. I have never watched neither of his courses but, if they are anything like his tutorials on YT I will venture on guessing they are top quality.

If this gets enough interest I might join this group buy.

I will join GB in no time!
So looking for this but just can't afford the price tag. - UDS to my local currency is just no affordable at the moment.

Please let me know if someone knows about a GB for this.

hi, dis you get the course, sorry for my late involvement because i originally created this thread

He's closed registrations for now but he will probably open it again soon.
My friend, I ask because I don't know. What can this course add to me? I am a user of Elementor Pro and I wonder.
What can benefit me when I attend this course as an Elementor pro user?

By the way, can you tag me when the entries open again? Then I can join the group according to my situation

My friend, I ask because I don't know. What can this course add to me? I am a user of Elementor Pro and I wonder.
What can benefit me when I attend this course as an Elementor pro user?

By the way, can you tag me when the entries open again? Then I can join the group according to my situation
It's all about streamlining and speeding up your workflow. You will see more info once it is open again and the full sales page gets put back.

Reactions: ziven
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock