• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Nobody Knows] ⭐ $3 1-YEAR hosting!! cPanel, SSD, SSL, 1-click WordPress, DirectAdmin and Software installs are all included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elferan

Jul 24, 2020
Fellow Babiato members, before I say the details please be cleared this is NOT unlimited hosting! Unlimited hosting is not possible and on a friendly note, if someone promises unlimited hosting stay away.

I found this hosting provider not long ago but it's been around for 3 years now, once I found this I moved all my websites here, have had chat support before buying it, got their ticket support while moving my website (free migration from your current cPanel provider) and whenever I get stuck with the server I'll just create a ticket and get help. I even got my doubts cleared about their simple affiliate program by submitting ticket!

So, here's it...
All prices are in USD
$3 per year
$6.60 per year
$6 per year DirectAdmin​
Higher plans (DirectAdmin costs lower)​
DirectAdmin
cPanel
cPanel at $9.60 per year​
Both cPanel and DirectAdmin available​
1 GB SSD Storage disk​
1 GB SSD Storage disk​
3 GB SSD Storage disk​
Upto 10 GB SSD Storage disk​
100 GB Monthly Bandwidth​
100 GB Monthly Bandwidth​
300 GB Monthly Bandwidth​
Upto 1000 GB Monthly Bandwidth​
1 addon Domain​
1 addon Domain​
3 addon Domains​
Upto Unlimited addon domains​
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • Softaculous 1-Click App Installer
  • Unlimited Features*
  • LiteSpeed + LSCache
  • cPanel + CloudLinux
  • Choose from 13 locations
  • Hourly & Daily Backups
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • Unlimited Features*
  • LiteSpeed + LSCache
  • cPanel + CloudLinux
  • Hourly & Daily Backups
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • Unlimited Features*
  • LiteSpeed + LSCache
  • cPanel + CloudLinux
  • Hourly & Daily Backups
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • Unlimited Features*
  • LiteSpeed + LSCache
  • cPanel + CloudLinux
  • Hourly & Daily Backups
*Unlimited features are for Both DirectAdmin & cPanel on any plans get unlimited email accounts, subdomains, FTP accounts, MySQL Databases.
DirectAdmin accounts don't have hourly and daily backups due to some limitations, but you control/configure free Google Drive backups.​

This is hard to believe!! Too good to be true!! No worries -- Simply pay month-to-month. When you're satisfied get the annual plans, annual plans are much cheaper here.

How to get this??
  1. Copy this coupon code "reddit40" without this coupon code prices will be 40% higher. This coupon is recurring 40% discount, so if you buy now for $3/year every year it's just $3!
  2. Visit this page (raw link - https://bit.ly/3lLxeSV). It'll show order lists, nevermind.
  3. Now on top or in menu click "SSD hosting"
  4. Order anything you want for the best and cheapest on the planet!
  5. Enter the coupon code at order summary page, click the use a coupon code and enter this reddit40
  6. That's it. Wait for their activation. For me it took nearly 30mins, so wait, it's manual.

Refunds
As I said, If you're worried get the monthly plans. If you're worried even for monthly plans, well stop worrying! They have a money-back guarantee, "If you're not completely satisfied, you can cancel your hosting plan within 45 days for a complete refund."

Enjoy!!
If you have any questions get their chat support in their website or create a free account and get their support tickets. I'm just their affiliate sharing the good thing I found and getting 10% of your $3. But still, if you have questions about my experience then I'll surely share and answer it.

Here it is again the link https://bit.ly/3lLxeSV and the code reddit40

Reactions: evilmorty
Bro pls check my activity I read the rules at least 10 times in the last 2 weeks! And here am not even selling, it's just an affiliate post.

If you read it 10 times you should have seen this part:

"You must have a minimum of 20 point score (That's the one with the trophy)"

Bro pls check my activity I read the rules at least 10 times in the last 2 weeks! And here am not even selling, it's just an affiliate post.
Affiliate links are not allowed unless they give the buyer a discount that is not otherwise available.

Reactions: navlem
If you read it 10 times you should have seen this part:

"You must have a minimum of 20 point score (That's the one with the trophy)"
Actually that one has been removed from the main rules post so I need to remove it from my sub posts.

Fellow Babiato members, before I say the details please be cleared this is NOT unlimited hosting! Unlimited hosting is not possible and on a friendly note, if someone promises unlimited hosting stay away.

I found this hosting provider not long ago but it's been around for 3 years now, once I found this I moved all my websites here, have had chat support before buying it, got their ticket support while moving my website (free migration from your current cPanel provider) and whenever I get stuck with the server I'll just create a ticket and get help. I even got my doubts cleared about their simple affiliate program by submitting ticket!

So, here's it...

Prices are per months, NOT per year.
Please fix or delete the post.

Both threads promoting this company now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock