• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nord vpn logins

31 Oct

So - this one is a bit different - there are two files. One is a second version of the other. Meaning one contains accounts that are supposedly expired accounts or soon to be expired and the other one does not contain those accounts.I've macro'd them out so it's a bit more efficient for those of you that do not want to find out through trial and error which one of them old accounts got renewed. Or not. Telling them apart is easy - smaller file contains less.
That being said, happy vpn-ing.
And PLEASE don't change the passwords - it will just trigger the owner's action to change it to something new. That's all.

Many thanks for your contribution.
Please share the direct download link to Express VPN app for pc.
Tried loggin into ExpressVpn accounts on web to download program, but every login i tried asks for Verification code :(
Please help.

Not Sure why, But Nord VPN Does not connect to any server for the logins i tried.

04 Nov

Many thanks for your contribution.
Please share the direct download link to Express VPN app for pc.
Tried loggin into ExpressVpn accounts on web to download program, but every login i tried asks for Verification code :(
Please help.

Not Sure why, But Nord VPN Does not connect to any server for the logins i tried.

Dude .. I just .. dude ! It took you longer to type here and ask for a link to a well known piece of software like friggin' express vpn - longer than just typing it in any search engine. Google included. I mean if you cannot figure out how to click the Download App button ... it is no wonder the rest of your post is about not being able to ... whatever. You must be real special ..

Not sure what u'r on but consider changing yer dealer. He's obviously cutting it with some nasty stuff...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rog33
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock