• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NordVPN problems

rolliebollie

Jul 25, 2020
Can it be that NordVPN blocks everything, because all attempts to get in there with email and password do not work.

I successfully logged with a login/password found on babia.to but it stales when trying to connect to a server.
So there's something fishy here...

NordVPN getting sh**. Unstable connection, sometimes won't connect! trying 10 - 20 times until finally connected.
Maybe they should focus on getting more servers with a huge client base like they managed to get.

Im glad I dont pay for it. I would be so mad.

Reactions: donvizzini
Maybe it's like that because you don't pay for it?
"One NordVPN account secures 6 devices. One NordVPN account will cover 6 devices at once, providing you 6 times the protection. Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux – it doesn't matter which operating system you use, NordVPN will hide your location, IP address and encrypt the traffic. "

I don't assume anyone uses 6 devices all the time, that is why if you steal account credentials and use phished NordVPN, you are actually getting what others pay for.

Or, are you saying that NordVPN knows you stole credentials and they dont ban you but provide you with sh** connection on purpose? Cmon

(it actually works well during the day but evenings it takes so many tries to get connected.. Evenings are busy)

"One NordVPN account secures 6 devices. One NordVPN account will cover 6 devices at once, providing you 6 times the protection. Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux – it doesn't matter which operating system you use, NordVPN will hide your location, IP address and encrypt the traffic. "

I don't assume anyone uses 6 devices all the time, that is why if you steal account credentials and use phished NordVPN, you are actually getting what others pay for.

Or, are you saying that NordVPN knows you stole credentials and they dont ban you but provide you with sh** connection on purpose? Cmon

(it actually works well during the day but evenings it takes so many tries to get connected.. Evenings are busy)

They are several examples of this happening, yes. Cracked games that can't be beaten. Or buttons that can't be clicked. Just a suggestion anyway.

Reactions: madroots
They are several examples of this happening, yes. Cracked games that can't be beaten. Or buttons that can't be clicked. Just a suggestion anyway.
I never thought about it this way. I probably should stop insulting NordVPN's quality until I may check with valid licence.
Thanks brother. Anyway, it seems to work for less busy servers and less busy times well, can go 6 hours connected but problem starts evening. Seems like servers getting more busy on evenings.

Still, there is no way to tell until I try legally. Thanks for your suggestion.

Reactions: pitza
Maybe it's like that because you don't pay for it?

This might be true.

I wanted to try NordVPN but was too hesitant to pay for a 2-year subscription.

Here's my story;

I got hold of one of the accounts that I got access to on this forum, played with it for a couple of days, and it worked fine as long as it connected. I also tried downoading stuff from Mega and Google Drive and it worked as it should .

However, there were a lot of connection issues and I grew real tired of it. It wouldn't connect me to any server during peak periods, except around 2:00-3:00AM.

I decided to pay for it ultimately and I am now using my own account. So far, I have never experienced any issues connecting to any server, at all. I press connect, it takes about a second or two and the connection is established.

I just bought it recently so I am covered under the 30-day refund guarantee. If I experience something that's weird, I will drop an update here

• Wow
Reactions: madroots
Would you be so kind and share another feedback after your 30-day period?

What you described is exactly the behaviour I was experiencing. It really seem like they know and they restrict it on purpose. Maybe to drive us mad.

Would you be so kind and share another feedback after your 30-day period?

What you described is exactly the behaviour I was experiencing. It really seem like they know and they restrict it on purpose. Maybe to drive us mad.

Yeah, sure.

What I found out is there is no way for a paid subscriber to check how many devices are tagged to an account. I believe they might have an internal system that records the number of MAC addresses associated with one account, and then automatically drop one or many devices when the limit is reached.

When numerous accounts are put on a public forum, it's only natural that one account might be accessed by a dozen or more people, without knowing who else is on the same account. This might be why people are facing issues connecting to any server.

I want to be sure their system won't restrict genuine owners.
It really seems they know what they are doing.

Anyway, there is so many account posted on babiato that I honestly think there is a small chance 2 people use the same acc. I always scroll for a while before I pick acc. Who knows- I might be wrong. Its just so many lists here!
Thing is, those accounts might also be shared outside babiato which makes it possible again.

Recent experience.
I used one of the first login/password appearing in a list published here on Babiato.org.
First day went OK but after that the VPN software would take ages to connect to a server.
I decided to use a login/password from deep inside the same list and since everything is OK.

So it seems NordVPN has a policy of throttling suspicious credentials...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock