• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

*NOTE TO ALL SITE OWNER WHO RUNS NULL SITE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
Its a general note to all nulled site owner like codelist...proweb ...dioweb...and few all as we are providing here complete sources free of cost and admin/mod here are also supportive...Few guys/owner of these sites are members of Babiato but when ever they have register they never share any thing here rather just they are checking for new post or new thread and coping to their website as if they are taking credit

As a part we are giving free and internet we cannot stop any one to copy but at least you should thanks to forum"BABIATO' where you all site owner now a days copied our updates and pasting on your site

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO" Else my content will be password protected and i may not revel password to any one else ...or i can say few of reputed members here

Put your views friends...and @Babak bro...

Its a general note to all nulled site owner like codelist...proweb ...dioweb...and few all as we are providing here complete sources free of cost and admin/mod here are also supportive...Few guys/owner of these sites are members of Babiato but when ever they have register they never share any thing here rather just they are checking for new post or new thread and coping to their website as if they are taking credit

As a part we are giving free and internet we cannot stop any one to copy but at least you should thanks to forum"BABIATO' where you all site owner now a days copied our updates and pasting on your site

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO" Else my content will be password protected and i may not revel password to any one else ...or i can say few of reputed members here

Put your views friends...and @Babak bro...

I agree with you. leechers should be banned like other forums.

And how do you know to whom to share passwords and so? You do know some of the site owners are quite active (not necessarily sharing) while others are just leechers.
I've made an experiment and shared a script by PM. Few members got different links. After the 4th message, couple hours later, the link had 28 downloads.

And how do you know to whom to share passwords and so? You do know some of the site owners are quite active (not necessarily sharing) while others are just leechers.
I've made an experiment and shared a script by PM. Few members got different links. After the 4th message, couple hours later, the link had 28 downloads.
bro i dont know its my view to set password i may be wrong
but we need some solution for it lets mods/admin take part in discussion and lets see how they feel
else i will sale it individually whomever you need with a charge for every update..not sure

but must want these leeachers to be out

I do not agree with this initiative. Although there should be some mechanism to stop leeching and so on, but this solution provided is not viable and not good in my opinion. This will make the forum experience bad to all users.

Even though we password protect the file, the active users will get the file and its only them who makes new forum or site and share there as their own to monetize. The issue will still be there.

What we can do is, restrict users from downloading files with post count less than "abc" count or Likes less than "abc" count. That will make sure atleast we are having a better set of members here. Also we can "Force" ads on the site to all users so that the forum is well monetized.

Selling will kill the site. Sharing by PM for some sensitive resources or updates would be an option. And sharing by PM gives you the advantage to control who get what and how many times. I have developed a system of marking resources shared and I will share it gladly with every uploader if interested.

restrict users from downloading files with post count less than "abc" count
This will just increase spamming.

Likes less than "abc" count
This has a 50-50 chance. Either will reduce traffic either will force users to share. By forcing users to share most of them will come with unverified resources from other sites and will increase the chance of getting Not Safe scripts.

Selling will kill the site. Sharing by PM for some sensitive resources or updates would be an option. And sharing by PM gives you the advantage to control who get what and how many times. I have developed a system of marking resources shared and I will share it gladly with every uploader if interested.
sure bro

• Love
Reactions: ConSolatory
+1 from me.

I was very happy I could just register and download, when I 1st found this forum. But usually, you gotta go through so much, before you can download on other forums.. I just understand why is that.

And although I was happy to just register and download straight away, I do believe some restrictions should be applied. Just to keep the forum healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock