• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

*NOTE TO ALL SITE OWNER WHO RUNS NULL SITE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR EXAMPLE:

I was about to update this resource GiveWP All Addons (which I didn't get much time), all updates nowhere publicly available yet . . If I update = Internet's nulled websites will update that with same UPDATE TITLE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Even many will sell them for $4-15/$20 , , ,

Can I stop leechers ? = = NO !! . . . Can I do something to prevent it ? = = NO !! . . . . Can I reduce it ? = = YES (but it will bring more side issues with alternate impacts) . . .

So How can I make sure to 100% stop leeching that resource from my own head ? = = I stop updating from my side . . .

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO"
No one will give credit to Babiato as it will drive away traffic from them to Babiato and they don't want that. Including in archive some readme txt/url files with credits to Babiato would be an option as more than half of them are just resharing archives without checking them.

Can I stop leechers ? = = NO !! . . . Can I do something to prevent it ? = = NO !! . . . . Can I reduce it ? = = YES (but it will bring more side issues with alternate impacts) . . .
That's 1000% true.

Reactions: White Devil
Hmmm. The original authors of the themes and plugins still haven't found a solution to this problem.

Either password-protect it or ask for a payment/donation, that's up to the uploaders.

It comes with the territory.

I know some websites who offer a cut of the website's revenue to the nullers. I'm not sure if that will work with you guys.

one warez forum users complaining about the other.

And If Babiato attacks / abuses them . . . they would remain silent ? ? Who was DDOSing few days ago and for why ?
I agree with you. This will become disgusting warfare but with only 90 members they can't even move a needle if it ever happens.

yeah agree with @White Devil its a shame I always buy this themes and plugin for codecanyon and share them here for free and it gets me mad went someone grabs it and sells it on their site hope you guys find a solution for this this is a great community but leecher are killing the site

yeah agree with @White Devil its a shame I always buy this themes and plugin for codecanyon and share them here for free and it gets me mad went someone grabs it and sells it on their site hope you guys find a solution for this this is a great community but leecher are killing the site
yes its bad im okay with sharing but selling ... ! make me angry

@ELLIO7
You cannot do that as you are not the developer of the plugins/script and as long as you don't alter the code enough to give credits to yourself you have to leave them untouched (more or less). But you can add in description or as a comment "Courtesy of Babiato.org" leaving the functional script untouched.

If Babiato keeps the simplicity and freebies efforts... i believe those sites that copy and monetize contents that they copied will soon fade away...

Who do not love Freebies and simple life... just give it time, the greedy ones don't stay long in one place... ;)

Last edited:
If Babiato keeps the simplicity and freebies efforts... i believe those sites that copy and monetize contents that they copied will soon fade away...

Who do not love Freebies and simple life? ;)

That's called "Natural selection". If shared resources are marked in a noticeable way without interfering too much on them, at some point some of those site traffic will redirect to babiato (even just from curiosity).
But mind that some of other sites owners are also programmers (or wannabe) and might detect and remove simple tags if they check the scripts.

On the other hand, some (if not all) site owners are also lurking this thread and see the whole discussion. 🤣 🤣 🤣

That's called "Natural selection". If shared resources are marked in a noticeable way without interfering too much on them, at some point some of those site traffic will redirect to babiato (even just from curiosity).
But mind that some of other sites owners are also programmers (or wannabe) and might detect and remove simple tags if they check the scripts.

On the other hand, some (if not all) site owners are also lurking this thread and see the whole discussion. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Dear Friend, let them see what we discussed here... can they program Babiato reputation and Dignity into their site?
I think not, Babiato is not built on the foundation of greediness, but all of those site comes alive at the expense of longer throats...

That's the difference and the truth bro... the greedy ones rust in the end... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock